www.live-auto-transport.110mb.com HELP ME !

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

www.live-auto-transport.110mb.com HELP ME !

Postby Gaul.Gasse » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:57 pm

Hello
I think that i have been scamed by this shipping company http://www.live-auto-transport.110mb.com
Please can somebody help me ?
Gaul.Gasse
NewBorn

Re: www.live-auto-transport.110mb.com HELP ME !

Postby lightfair » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:07 am

Unfortunately you indeed have been scammed if you sent any money. It's a well know fake layout for us.

If you sent any money by a transfer service like Western Union it's probably gone. If you haven't done so immediately contact the service in question and stop he transfer if possible.

If you sent the money by bank transfer and it wasn't already claimed: Raise hell at your bank. Literally "hell".

Go to the local police station, make them start an investigation. Make sure you have printouts of everything: web site, mails and so on. Make sure the mail printouts have "full headers" (do a Google search if you're not familiar with this).

And please post the details how all this came about.
lightfair
Master

Postby georg » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:55 am

europe support
georg

Postby bolette » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:45 pm

I have been fraud by this company, to day the web site are gone ! Is anybody outside can help me to get identitet from this Personell who operating " live-transport-auto.110mb.com" ? , i have 3 name 2 email adress.
Nr. 1 Claudiu Iulian Dobos, Client account, e.mail : live-transport-auto@live.com
Nr. 2 Richard Cole, Adress possibly false, Byron-Aveny-47, zip nr. E12 6SS, GB. e.mail : solteksistem@hotmail.com
Nr. 3 Kestutis Slavinkas, client accont, e.mail : live-transport-auto@live.com
Richard Cole also operated from Germany, 45143 Essen telf.nr. 20183405.
Thanksful for help to get this people
Bolette
bolette
NewBorn

Postby lightfair » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:39 am

Hello Bolette;

usually those names and addresses are all false. It's very unlikely that the scammers used their real names and addresses. Sometimes they even use the name of a former victim (or combine the names of former victims).

The only thing you can do is to go to the Police. An in-depth investigation might uncover the whole "net" of related parties, show how the money flows and this might in turn lead to the actual criminals. But this would require a very thorough investigation.
lightfair
Master

Postby bolette » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:51 pm

Hi.
I also have the dubious honor of having used this wonderful company as third party in a motorcycle trade, where the "seller's" name is Mr. Richard Cole. Have paid € 6160, - for a motorcycle I probably never will see. My knowledge of data systems is very limited, and I would like to know about it through this company addresses, had been possible to identify a secure identification of our "friends" in England.
Happy to receive ideas on how these our "friends" can detect, Norwegian police reports put away almost before the case is reviewed.
Regards
Bolette.
bolette
NewBorn

Postby buyer » Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:22 pm

Sorry to hear of your loss Bolette.
I also lost 1700 euros with another third party transport company.
Reported it at the local police station, but I don´t think they are going to do anything about it (the organisations behind it are too large, the will have to work together with foreign police forces and the money is probably transfered in many untraceable ways). I do think they could catch these guys, it is hard to believe that these criminals can outsmart the police with all the resources and equipement available. They just don't see the need for it I think.

You should either know somebody at high level within the police force that can help you, or you must know somebody (or yourself) that can scam these scammers themselves by hacking on to their computers or something.

Good luck!
buyer
NewBorn

Trucking Cargo Delivery, NEW FRAUD COMPANY!

Postby FraudDetector » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:00 pm

I feel sorry for the people who have been the victim of this fraud. However, I have reported this scam email to the concern Bank and EU police/interpol.

Dear ......,

We are glad to announce you that you have a package in our custody......................Please visit http://www.trucking-cargo-delivery.co.uk.tt for details on your package.Your tracking (account) number is: XXXXX.For the moment only the agent from United Kingdom is avaible so this is the reason that we gived you for payment.
Merchandise:2005 Audi A6 3.2 quattro
Price: EUR 4,000.00

Your registered shipping address:

Your partner email address:
demarco.mark@yahoo.com

Next steps:
1. You must send EUR 4,000.00 through BANK TRANSFER to agent of the company named Claudiu Iulian Dobos.

To submit the payment with BANK TRANSFER, you will need our bank details:

Representative's full name: Claudiu Iulian Dobos
Representative's Date Of Birth: 05-03-1986
Representative's adrdess: 176 Green Lanes
Representative's city: Palmers Green, London
Representative's zip: N13 5UJ
Bank Account #: 77100115
Bank Sort code: 60-16-12
Bank BIC code: NWBKGB2L
BANK IBAN #: GB60NWBK60161277100115
Bank name: NATWEST BANK
Bank address: 288 Green Lanes
Bank City: Palmers Green, London
Bank Zip cod: N13 5GA
United Kingdom

Attention!
You must send a scanned document to prove that you made the transfer(the paper that the bank will give you) to avoid payment delays

2. The merchandise is shipped. Transport Company will verify that you receive the merchandise. You have 5 working days to inspect the merchandise and authorize Transport Company to pay the seller.
3. Seller receives payment.

Please note that these scammers has changed their website with this one: http://truckingco-deliveries.co.uk.tt/
Last edited by FraudDetector on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
FraudDetector
NewBorn

Re: Trucking Cargo Delivery, NEW FRAUD COMPANY!

Postby FraudDetector » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:44 am

Dear Sir,

The scenario described is consistent with advance fee fraud and it appears that you are the intended victim. Advance fee fraud is a well known scam that originated in West Africa and in its simplest form the fraudster will offer to facilitate the receipt of a sum of money or loan, providing a fee is paid in advance to cover certain expenses and fees. Documentation with false letterheads are always presented as an attempt to authenticate the transaction. I have attached a link to the Metropolitan police website that explains this type of fraud in more detail - http://www.met.police.uk/fraudalert/419.htm

We recommend that you cease all communication with the individuals concerned, report the matter to your local Police and urge you not to send any money if requested to do so.

We would like to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention.

Yours sincerely
Online Banking Technical Team
NATWEST BANK
UK
FraudDetector
NewBorn

Return to Escrow Fraud