Alligence Holdings based in Cyprus Scam or legit

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Alligence Holdings based in Cyprus Scam or legit

Postby rui » Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:04 pm

Dear all

I have been dealing with the is company ie Alligence Holdings based in Cyprus who have my funds regarding a selling of shares

i have been trying to reach them and have sent them tons of emails but no reply . I acted in good faith and did all that was requested inclusive of funds transfered to pay for capital gains tax so as to release my funds . They promised to release my funds but it has been over a 2 months and no response

has anyone else dealt with them , Can anyone help me with contact numbers the company website is alligence-hldscorp.com name is
ALLIGENCE HOLDINGS CORP
12 Diagorou Street

Nicosia 1645 Cyprus

can anyone help

Rui
rui
NewBorn

Re: Alligence Holdings based in Cyprus Scam or legit

Postby peg » Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:47 am

Well, the site is registered in NY. Not necessarily a flag but the company does claim to be in Cyprus.....

The site was registered in October of 2008. So it's only a couple of months old. (Here's a flag)

The Phone number on the WHOIS is 1-212-656-7455 which is a NY number, but alas, no answer or answering machine. (I would expect at least a message that they are not in)- Another flag.

No phone number listed on the site - Flag

Site is too *spam*.. There seems to be "Just enough" Info. But I would expect a bit more detail and options. A real site would have more and be able to verify it. This site seems to have an absolutely minimum and nothing to verify.

I think you have been scammed and you should notify the authorities as well as the IC3 (ic3.gov). You have likely lost your money and little can be done to get it back. If you used a credit card, there may be a glimmer of hope. Otherwise if you used something like Western Union... It's gone.

I will also add it to the database

db => http://escrow-fraud.com/fraud_data.php?id=8373
- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Escrow Fraud