nbt-logistics.eu

A (partial) list of fraudulent sites. Please post url's of fraud sites in here and not in other forums.

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

nbt-logistics.eu

Postby Gottfried » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:14 pm

Hi,

a person seemingly selling a 500kg lathe on quoka.de (German classified ads) tried to trick me to deal with him/her via above "escrow transporter". [My first ever contact with Internet crime]. The Person called himself "Victor Rottmann" (claiming to be an architect RIBA), email@victor-rottmann.com. Other scam domain includes rottmann-architects.com

My decomposition of above website also found a connection to "daxa-logistics.eu" (defunct and already in your database)

Thanks for providing this forum.

Best regards

Gottfried
Gottfried
NewBorn

Re: nbt-logistics.eu

Postby lightfair » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:42 pm

Hello,

thanks for posting this. I've added the site to our database (and the one at aa419.org); I also sent a complaint to the hoster. With a bit of luck the site will be gone in a couple of hours.

If the lathe is still available at Quoka please post the link to the ad. I'll take care of this as well (so could you; Quoka reacts quickly to reports); but I'm always eager to see the "pattern". For the last year or so I've been killings ads on Quoka almost daily; that's probably why some categories are less "infested" now than others.
lightfair
Master

Re: nbt-logistics.eu

Postby Gottfried » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:48 pm

Hi @lightfair,

the ad appeared on 2012-12-08 and disappeared yesterday evening, not sure whether that was caused by my complaint to Quoka yesterday evening or by the thug.

That's a link to one of the pictures used in the ad:
https://www.google.de/search?q=paulimot ... c-LPxOMl_M:
https://www.quoka.de/handwerk-hausbau/g ... =195425345

I assume it was stolen from some earlier auction. Supposingly the lathe was situated near Frankfurt but magically moved to London ;)

Good night !
Gottfried
NewBorn

Return to Scam Sites