China Internship

If you have been defrauded, or suspect some fraud, that is NOT escrow related, then please air your comments here. The more that's here, the more people can be informed.

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

China Internship

Postby mattkearns » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:16 am

Hello,

I would like to share my experience with a scam related to an internship in Chine.
To begin with the very first e-mail that I got. It was from a person, who claimed that there is a good opportunity for me in Chine to teach children to speak English. In the beginning, I did not take it seriously, but after a while I thought that it is a good idea. I contacted the person saying that I would like to apply for the job, but he did not reply for like a week. Suddenly, I found an e-mail from him, demanding my personal details because I have been approved for the job. I told him that I am not sure of giving my personal details to a stranger and he assured me that everything will be fine. I gave him fake details and he said that, I have been researched from a friend of him who works at the police and that he is happy to see that I have never been involved in any illegal activities. At that moment, I sent him an e-mail, in which I said "I know you are a scammer, do not contact me again or I will call the police".
mattkearns
Infant

Return to Other internet Frauds and Scams