www.paybyescrow.com

A (partial) list of fraudulent sites. Please post url's of fraud sites in here and not in other forums.

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

www.paybyescrow.com

Postby Earl » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:33 pm

Earl
Senior

Postby JaxHot » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:47 pm

Legitimate site that happens to use the Alstrasoft template.
JaxHot
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Earl » Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:10 am

Yes, this template pops up here and there and sometimes used by inexperienced cowboys, "legit" maybe, but professional and secure? haha
Earl
Senior

paybyescrow.com is NOT a fraud site

Postby csm » Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:47 am

There has been some indication that http://www.paybyescrow.com has been labeled as a fraud site. This site was being modified, but NOT completed, and as yet has NOT conducted even one transaction. The owner, in fact, has it up for sale at http://www.afternic.com due to other priorities and has no time for it. So, is it because the owner uses a commercially produced template used by those involved in fraud? Believe me, not everyone is into fraud and just because they use an openly available script, commercially and legally sold, is not an admission of guilt. Not only that, if someone was going to commit fraud, why would they use a script already tarred with that label?? Also, to anticipate the next question, why would one buy the script if it was tarnished with that brush?? Perhaps they didn't know when they purchased it with REAL MONEY [ something crooks hate to part with]. You might as well call all the Americans criminals because some "American" citizen committed a crime. After all, they were born in the same country. Give your heads a shake. How do I know so much about it? I OWN IT, and I don't think I'd be here baring my face if I was a criminal. Ask the owner of this forum. We have already had some heated discussion about this, and it's time it came to a head. I AM NOT A CROOK!!!!
csm
NewBorn

Re: paybyescrow.com is NOT a fraud site

Postby peg » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:00 pm

csm wrote:There has been some indication that http://www.paybyescrow.com has been labeled as a fraud site. This site was being modified, but NOT completed, and as yet has NOT conducted even one transaction. The owner, in fact, has it up for sale at http://www.afternic.com due to other priorities and has no time for it. So, is it because the owner uses a commercially produced template used by those involved in fraud? Believe me, not everyone is into fraud and just because they use an openly available script, commercially and legally sold, is not an admission of guilt. Not only that, if someone was going to commit fraud, why would they use a script already tarred with that label?? Also, to anticipate the next question, why would one buy the script if it was tarnished with that brush?? Perhaps they didn't know when they purchased it with REAL MONEY [ something crooks hate to part with]. You might as well call all the Americans criminals because some "American" citizen committed a crime. After all, they were born in the same country. Give your heads a shake. How do I know so much about it? I OWN IT, and I don't think I'd be here baring my face if I was a criminal. Ask the owner of this forum. We have already had some heated discussion about this, and it's time it came to a head. I AM NOT A CROOK!!!!

Indeed, there have been some "Discussions" about the paybyescrow.com site. I don't know if I would call them "Heated", but, whatever.....

I do believe CSM to be a victim. A victim of circumstance. When one attempts to go into an online business with GOOD intentions, they don't necessarily go searching to see if their template they have purchased (legitimately) has been used in a fraudulent way.

As he has pointed out there IS a disclaimer on the site
Note - This service is still under construction and not yet available. When you register, you will be notified when it is finally up and running

AND I don't believe I (personally) have had any actual claims of fraud by people from this site.

This is the "Second" time that this site has been brought to our attention and hopefully the last, so that CSM and sell the site to another who will hopefully use it for legitimate purposes.
- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Scam Sites