www.onlinesafedepot.com

A (partial) list of fraudulent sites. Please post url's of fraud sites in here and not in other forums.

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

www.onlinesafedepot.com

Postby organic4me » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:03 pm

We responded to an ad on craigslist and after doing some research I discovered this site to be a scam.
See the emails below, they are the same as posted here: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/archiv ... 326--.html

On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 5:31 PM, Benjamin Walker Jr. wrote:

I'm glad you are interested. Like i said before i'll explain the Online Safe Depot concept,their website is www.  Online  Safe  Depot .com  . They are a chain of ebay drop off stores and they offer their services for craigslist users too. I left the machine in their possession when i left and intended to sell it when i got back (if you ask why i'm selling it now when i'm not around), but the wedding costs too much and i need to sell it now to help my daughter get married. They will take care of shipping and payment. So if you want to purchase it, all you have to do is to register on their website. After you are registered with them an invoice will be sent to you. There you will find out more details about this sale like how to complete the payment, shipping process, insurance,etc .Afterward you have to complete the payment. They receive the payment and start the shipping process. You receive it and you have 10 days to inspect it and see if it's exactly as described. If you decide to keep it, you let them know and they will transfer the payment to me, if you decide to return it, they will give you a full refund back and return the item on my cost. So you can be sure the it's exactly as described because i wouldn't sell something that i know it will be returned and loose extra money. The shipping cost is already included in the price listed on craigslist so you don't have to worry about that. The process is very simple, it probably looks a little complicated from what i explained but it's not and for a better understanding of how their service works you can check out their "Selling on Craigslist" and "10 Day Money Back Guarantee" pages. I would advise you to read the Selling on Craigslist page before you register so you can be sure you understand how the process works. Also please read " frequently asked questions" and " 10 days money back" pages to understand the whole process. Let me know if you are still interested and if you have questions please ask, no problem. Also, if you don't want to register on their website for any reason, you can send me your full name and shipping address and i will forward it to them, but it's better if you register yourself.

You know that pictures are worth a thousand words     http://img717.imageshack.us/slideshow/w ... qkc302.jpg

PS: I am sorry for the long email but i couldn't explain the process in less words.

Yours truly,
Benjamin

On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 8:21 PM, I wrote:
I can wait til you return then. In what area is the machine klocated? a few photos would help thanks

On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 6:07 PM, Benjamin Walker Jr. wrote:

I just checked my “Junk” box and found your reply.  The machine is not sold yet. It is in outstanding condition with no  issues at all. Everything is as it should be (ready for work). I have to  let you know that i left town a few days ago because i have to help my  daughter organise her wedding, and i may stay here a while, but this is  no problem because i`ll sell it through OSD services. I believe you know  what OSD is if you buy and sell online often, if you don't I'll be glad  to walk you through the process. I want to sell it now because i need  the money for my daughters wedding so if you are interested in buying it  let me know.Also if you need more info or photos please don't hesitate  to ask.

Yours truly,
Benjamin
organic4me
NewBorn

Re: www.onlinesafedepot.com

Postby lightfair » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:14 pm

Thanks for sharing. I hope you haven't paid any money.

Added the site to our database: http://escrow-fraud.com/index.php?page= ... a&id=12682

and sent a report to the hoster.
lightfair
Master

Return to Scam Sites