Ijb haulage. Fraud or not?

A (partial) list of fraudulent sites. Please post url's of fraud sites in here and not in other forums.

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Ijb haulage. Fraud or not?

Postby michaelteamid » Sat May 12, 2012 11:54 pm

I'm swiss and i'm not sure about this site and this company... I want to know if my money is lost for ever...
michaelteamid
NewBorn

Re: Ijb haulage. Fraud or not?

Postby lightfair » Sun May 13, 2012 8:36 am

We need to know the exact web address of the site to judge it.

Alternatively you can also post a few details about the deal, because usually the fraudulent deals follow certain patterns.
lightfair
Master

Postby michaelteamid » Sun May 13, 2012 7:37 pm

The site URL is www.ijb-haulage.com. After few mails to buy a bike on a swiss site, my contact said me he was living in Manchester and he was ok to ship it in switzerland with this company. After that i received an email to transfer money in a real bank in Hungary. I paid, and now, the site does not exist anymore. Thats why i feel it bad. Please excuse my english, i know its very bad but i hope you ll understand.
michaelteamid
NewBorn

Postby lightfair » Mon May 14, 2012 8:01 pm

Yes, this site is our database. I didn't add it myself though; and so I never got to see it while it was still active.

It's also listed on other sites dealing with this type of fraud; and the registration data of the domain looks very fake as well. So yes, it was very likely a fraudulent site; and the type of backstory you posted definitely confirms this.

You should file a police report immediately.
lightfair
Master

Return to Scam Sites