GOFOREXGROUP.COM IS A SCAM WEBSITE

A (partial) list of fraudulent sites. Please post url's of fraud sites in here and not in other forums.

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

GOFOREXGROUP.COM IS A SCAM WEBSITE

Postby Ligbale » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:54 am

I have been scam by goforexgroup.
by: Adgjdc4 #52065 Nov 3, 2018 Monetary Loss: $25,505
I found a ad on Craigslist to invest $500 and in 21 days I will get my return and I have to pay fees of $679 it took me a while to pay the fees because I was not told that there were safe e to pay so I had to use my PayPal credit card for the $500 investment and the $679 fee they told me I made money and I was supposed to get a check but the check never came and then they told me the check was cancelled and they were going to wire my money to my account and they were waiting for the check to clear so they can send my money via wire transfer when I log into my account through their website it says that I made $25,505 and that it was paid out to me but I have not receive a single penny I tried calling them send them emails texting them and they stopped responding back this has been going on since August that's around the time I join them. please look into this matter I don't want this to happen to other people on their website they have a lot of people that supposedly have join them and they describe the amount that people have invested in and made through them thank you for helping me in this matter.
Show more...
Names reported:
Gary, C Murphy
Phones reported:
313-731-2503
Web/emails reported:
www.goforexgroup.com
Ligbale
NewBorn

Re: GOFOREXGROUP.COM IS A SCAM WEBSITE

Postby Ligbale » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:52 am

Forex Firm, Targeting Small Investors, Ordered to Halt Offerings
Oct 10
Texas Securities Commissioner Travis J. Iles on Oct. 10 took emergency action against a financial firm that is promising investors of limited financial means that it can produce huge returns from investments in foreign currency trading, real estate, and oil and gas.

The Securities Commissioner entered an Emergency Cease and Desist Order against GoForex Group, a South Carolina firm that claims it is a “legally registered” private investment firm.

GoForex is targeting Texas residents with advertisements claiming investors can earn a return of 900% on their money in 21 days. GoForex is telling investors it has a team of hundreds of foreign currency traders and other professionals with expertise in real estate and oil and gas investing.

According to the order, GoForex says its “minimum investment plan” – available for as little as $500 – was created for “people with small financial strength, students and first time investors.” GoForex claims this plan has “helped thousands across the globe [to] overcome frequent financial breaks.”

GoForex lists an address in Detroit, but it is not incorporated in Michigan, according to the order. The company is located in Orangeburg, S.C. It is not registered to sell investments in Texas, nor are the two individuals associated with GoForex named in the order.

The company has published a business registration certificate on its website, but it is a fraudulent document that was digitally modified from a certificate issued by the International Business Companies Registry of Belize.

GoForex is also publishing false testimonials on its website. The company claims one photograph is of a client of the firm, but the person depicted is an NPR radio host in Connecticut who has never been a client of the firm or associated with it.

GoForex is failing to disclose to investors the background and expertise of the financial professionals who will trade foreign currencies and invest in real estate and oil and gas. It is also not disclosing the risks involved in the types of investments it is offering to Texans.
Ligbale
NewBorn

Postby Goforexscammer » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:49 am

I received Goforexgroup billing scam
I paid the deposit of 1000
I paid the fees of 960
I havent paid the overage of 1585.77
I suspect at this time something wrong with this goforexgroup.com scam site

1) Fees billing

Membership Code: FX0034853

How are you today?
Your account has been going on well and account as at today is $5450.90, We hope you will find our investment program a wonderful one at the end of the investment term to re-invest and invite more people to join us after you get your first returns. The next step to take in the investment process:

Below are one time fees that are required to keep your account going, managing your account, Online access activation fee and processing fee of your investment.
1. Account management fee: $320
2. Online access activation fee: $295
3. Insurance premium and legal fee: $345
Total: $960

Kindly make payment to below banking details:
Account Name- Magugu SN Sithole
Account number- 5387527394
Routing number- 031000053
Bank name- PNC Bank
Bank Address- 535 Griswold St, Detroit, MI 48226, USA.

Please understand its a one time fee and won't be required in your next investment, they are used to keep your account going, insure your account and process your returns. Also find the attached payout form, please fill out your banking details, so we can update it on our system for payout.

Eric J. Cox

Accounting Manager
313-731-2503
GoForex Group
www.goforexgroup.com
615 Griswold Street, Detroit MI, 48226 USA.

2.) Overage billing

How are you today?
Congratulations, your investment returns is ready for payout. Your account is $11585.77 but only $10000 is due to you, the other $1585.77 is our profit which needs to be paid to us before we payout the total balance amount of $11585.77 in your bank account.
Please inform us when payment of overage will be made so we can give you our payout department banking details for wire instructions, the system doesn't allow us to pay into any other bank account but only yours as it was updated on your profile, we had in the past investors who took our profit and didn't come back, so kindly make the payment of $1585.77 and the entire funds of $11585.77 can be processed into your bank account which will reflects within 12hrs of transfer. As soon as we confirm the payment your payout will be transferred into your bank account. We look forward to reading from you also see attached for your account statement.. Thank you and we hope you re-invest.

Yours Sincerely,

Sharon Henderson
Admin consultant.

Email: info@goforexgroup.com
Phone No: +1 (313) 731-2503
©2018 GoForex Group.
Goforexscammer
NewBorn

Postby Goforexscammer » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:55 am

I need help how can I recover my money. Any suggestion please
Goforexscammer
NewBorn

Postby lightfair » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:26 pm

That all looks like a pretty standard HYIP scam to me:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-yiel ... nt_program

Searching for certain phrases from the web site turned up several other similar sites:

http://www.chapinvestmentgroup.com/
http://www.trustfxinvestment.com/
http://fxprofitinvestment.com/
http://globalprofitway.com/

I have no idea what can be done about this - since it looks like a Ponzi scheme it probably means that the money is gone.
lightfair
Master

Return to Scam Sites