www.zpw-tran.t35.com !!!! Got that bastard

A (partial) list of fraudulent sites. Please post url's of fraud sites in here and not in other forums.

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

www.zpw-tran.t35.com !!!! Got that bastard

Postby sergiybuch » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:23 pm

yes the car have Ukrainian documents .
I will delivery the car at your home address for any more money , only the price 3800 EUR . I sell the car because the registration fee is too high . Already you know . I live in Spain .
All the documentation this in rule , transferred to my name , without problems , this perfect one of motor , plates and painting . The expedition of the car and matriculation to its name takes control of an insuring company transport . I pay all taxes for transport the car at your home address . You have 10 days for inspect the car . If you not like , you return the car back to me and you not pay any taxes . The company used , bank account ,nothing else .
It is since it becomes :
a)I will leave the car to the company .
b)The company will study all papers with the agency to see whether all is legal before carrying out the delivery .
c)Later that all this checked and does not exist any problem the company will come into contact with you .
d)The company I am using to send you the car is taking care of every transport papers of absolutely everything . They will answer for everything .
If you are interested the give me your full name and address , your phone number and today or tomorrow i can start the transaction with you .
Thank you .

Thats how he started to write after i interested in his car, spedition seemed strange to me because google couldnt find it, then i found your forum guys :idea: and i decided to play with that bastard, i gave him fake information and waiting until his :lol: spedition company contact me, and i guess he will be surprised :twisted: having problems with his website and explaining me how come that such a big company have problems with their website and tracking system :twisted:
sergiybuch
NewBorn

Re: www.zpw-tran.t35.com !!!! Got that bastard

Postby sergiybuch » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:29 pm

or even i will go further, i will tell that "Company" that i sent money and give them FAKE code to receive money :twisted:
sergiybuch
NewBorn

Postby sergiybuch » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:54 am

Todays mail

Hello ,
The (Zpw Tran Spd.) company have contact me and they confirmed me that we are in business . The delivery and all documents are ready for you . We can start the deal today . Remember we are in business , please don`t forget about that , because , i had paid money to prepare the delivery and the documents .
Here is the number of delivery ( tracking# ) : 8BF41801P2
You can check online here : http://zpw-tran.t35.com/tracking.php .
Now I sent you the tracking number and I confirmed you that the delivery is ready for you .
PS : The company had contact you with confirmation about the delivery and information about the payment , please check
your e-mail (Inbox or Junk)
Thanks
sergiybuch
NewBorn

Postby lightfair » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:13 pm

Thanks,

I added the site to our database and sent a report to T35. From my experience the fake site should be gone tomorrow (maybe earlier, maybe later...).

If the "company" provides you with payment information you can post this here as well.
lightfair
Master

Postby sergiybuch » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:43 pm

Dear Customer ,

In order to complete the payment you will have to use Bank Account . As soon as the payment is completed ( 1900 €) for the agreed initial deposit please send to us the document from your Bank for confirm the payment. As soon as the confirmation of payment is received by e-mail (ZpwTranspeditions@representative.com), Zpw Tran Spd. will start the shipping process and the car will be in transit.

Bank Account (agent) details:

Name: ALEXANDRA ELENA SMARANDOIU
Bank Account: 2080 0054 1100 4003 5731
IBAN: ES80 2080 0054 1100 4003 5731
BIC/Swift : CAVIES2V
Bank Name : Caixa de Aforros de Galicia, Vigo
Addres: Ramon Gonzalez, 19
City : O Porrino

Please proceed with the payment in the next 48 hours.

Return policy:

Zpw Tran Spd. offers a 10-days return policy. If by any reason, you do not agree with the car content you have 10 days in which you can return it to Zpw Tran Spd. You will have a full refund of your money including the transfer fees. If the 10 days period ends the return policy will not be applicable.

Thank you for using Zpw Tran Spd.

Sincerely yours,

www.zpw-tran.t35.com
sergiybuch
NewBorn

Return to Scam Sites