sellmytimesharenow.com

A (partial) list of fraudulent sites. Please post url's of fraud sites in here and not in other forums.

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

sellmytimesharenow.com

Postby nofreeride » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:40 pm

I was wondering if anyone has any info good or bad about sellmytimesharenow.com. I phoned them, as I had googled them and they came up first. They will list my Mexican timeshare for $499 US if I do so within 24 hours of me contacting them. Then it will go up to $599. The pressure tactic. They say that they are sure that they can sell it, of course I will take a big lose. I paid around $14,000 US they say they can get $7000 US. I only have to pay the one fee and no commission. The guy seemed genuine, but my judgement has not been good lately. Anyone have any input?
nofreeride
Infant

Re: sellmytimesharenow.com

Postby peg » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:20 pm

nofreeride wrote:I was wondering if anyone has any info good or bad about sellmytimesharenow.com. I phoned them, as I had googled them and they came up first. They will list my Mexican timeshare for $499 US if I do so within 24 hours of me contacting them. Then it will go up to $599. The pressure tactic. They say that they are sure that they can sell it, of course I will take a big lose. I paid around $14,000 US they say they can get $7000 US. I only have to pay the one fee and no commission. The guy seemed genuine, but my judgement has not been good lately. Anyone have any input?

Although the site sellmytimesharenow.com does appear to be legitimate, be careful that you are doing other parts of the transaction safely. It's not uncommon for these scammers to use legitimate sites to lure you in and then direct you to some other "scam" site for the payment.

Never click on links in emails as they can be misleading (i.e. a site like http://www.escrow.com.payments.net or something similar where the "Legit" site is listed as a subdomain of a fake site.)

Also have a look at http://www.escrow-fraud.com/index.php?page=hosts about Hosts files and Pharming.
- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby anamit » Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:49 pm

yeah, i tried to sell my timeshare to sellmytimesharenow.com and spoke to a guy who sounded as you said "genuine." i know his name but i cant mention it, i guess. Before making a deal with him, i asked several times if i could get a refund if i will decide to cancel their services, that is to advertise and sell my timeshare. He said "yes". Then i asked him, "are you sure?" and he said, "anytime". He also said that there is no need to cancel it because for sure they will be able to sell my timeshare for $15,000. Two months past and there was no offer to buy my timeshare, so i told the guy to lower the price to $12500, and if there will be no offer in a month, i will just get my $499 back. After 3 months I tried to get my money back but I was told by customer service that i will only get a refund if i sell my timeshare with another timeshare resale company at my asking price on sellmytimesharenow.com or higher. The person i spoke with who said i could get a refund anytime, who is the Senior Advertising Executive did not explain their refund policy that way. I tried to call and e-mail that person but he is trying to avoid me and not returning my calls and e-mails. Customer service said that the person will only talk to new clients and i have to deal with them. I just want to talk to the guy to ask why he did not tell me the truth about their refund policy because if it was only explained to me, i would not have agreed with the deal. The $499 means a lot to me and my wife especially now that i am going to have a *spam* and i am not getting enough from disability. My daughter just also went to college and we are behind with her housing payments. I just wish i could get our money back and that there are no other people like the senior advertising executive of sellmytimesharenow.com.
anamit
NewBorn

Postby nofreeride » Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:03 pm

Thanks for your input, I feel bad for you. I guess some people are just good liars. I don't know how they can sleep at night. I realize now that mine will never sell and I am stuck for life and my family is stuck after that. Every other week someone is calling to ask me if I want to sell my timeshare and they all want money upfront. I will not be scammed again, they are all liars.
nofreeride
Infant

Postby TSeehafer » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:48 am

Derek is one of their players--they are a scam and tell you everything you want to hear--they follow the same set of rules--pay me $400 now and then it goes up to $599 etc etc. They didnt do anything for us except get $500 out of me................
STAY AWAY from them............don't let Derek sweet talk you----lesson learned is all I can say
TSeehafer
NewBorn

Return to Scam Sites