errata corridge

A (partial) list of fraudulent sites. Please post url's of fraud sites in here and not in other forums.

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

errata corridge

Postby borgia » Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:37 pm

errata corridge

i alert error site scammer
Last edited by borgia on Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
borgia
NewBorn

Re: errata corridge

Postby lightfair » Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:49 pm

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear about your problems. In general the web site looks indeed legit; however the registration from the WHOIS database and the contact address found on the website are completely different.

In addition the content of the website is at least partially copied from other sites. For example, the following phrase

"There are 500 staffs, and have established tens of departments"

is used by a number of other Chinese companies as well. This would make me very cautious, to say the least.
lightfair
Master

Postby borgia » Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:43 pm

Dear Mr. lightfair
sorry, maybe i make mistake with FlASHION INTERNATIONAL CO., LIMITED
this company tell me that dont want chat me but "Just goods the question of agency" for my long delay.
This company ask me, if i can remove my alert on this forum, because dont make fraud...
I want to believe what I said and wait another few days.
I modify my post whit errata corridge
If you can, modify your replay and insert errata corridge, I do not want to damage this company if he shipping my goods or refund my money.
I want give credit to this company, i want wait again...
borgia
NewBorn

Postby lightfair » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:47 pm

Done.

Please let us know about the outcome.
lightfair
Master

Postby peg » Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:04 pm

I am a bit concerned about why you think this site may return your money or send your merchandise?

Any legitimate company that can identify that quickly that you posted something on a website about them, would make me question how they could find out such a claim that quickly and WHY would they be watching it that intently? Instead they should have addressed your concern publicly as you addressed yours.

I find it interesting that the WHOIS does not show a "Creation Date" only an expiration date.
I find it interesting that you "Order" by sending a message and not an "Online Checkout" which is what a typical consumer would expect.
I find it interesting that the only results on Google for fly-shion.com are fly-shion.com itself (not surprising), Domaintools and anti-fraud postings. No reviews, Good or bad other than the bad reviews on Anti-Fraud Sites.
I think you will not see your money or merchandise and you should expose all the details of your transactions (Protecting your personal info of course).

How did you pay? Credit card? Western Union? Wire Transfer?
I think if you paid other than credit card you definitely got ripped off. I think if you paid by credit card, you bet subscribe to credit monitoring right away.

Don't be intimidated by these companies legitimate or otherwise. If they are legitimate, they will NOT stop your refund or processing your order because of some posting in an anti-fraud forum expressing your VALID concerns. You had a valid concern that brought you here. Apparently their response is to scare you.
- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby lightfair » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:59 pm

Small correction:

peg wrote:I find it interesting that the WHOIS does not show a "Creation Date" only an expiration date.

That's how the summary WHOIS looks here (this block precedes the detailed WHOIS entries)
Code: Select all
   Domain Name: (deleted)
   Registrar: HICHINA ZHICHENG TECHNOLOGY LTD.
   Whois Server: grs-whois.hichina.com
   Referral URL: http://www.net.cn
   Name Server: NS1.MYHOSTADMIN.NET
   Name Server: NS2.MYHOSTADMIN.NET
   Updated Date: 01-apr-2010
   Creation Date: 01-apr-2010
   Expiration Date: 01-apr-2011

So the lack of the creation date in the detailed view is probably a function of the WHOIS software used by this particular registrar.

I agree with most of your other findings; however from what I've heard it can occasionally be difficult to deal with legit Chinese companies, too. There certainly IS a cultural and language barrier.

Would I do business with such a company? Very likely not, but I don't have to.
lightfair
Master

Return to Scam Sites