another scam?

A (partial) list of fraudulent sites. Please post url's of fraud sites in here and not in other forums.

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

another scam?

Postby ASE » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:31 pm

Hi everyone,

Basically same silly scenario as most of them. I'm not sure though whether the site he mentions is a real one and he's abusing it or whether the whole thing is phony... anyways I ain't buying from him :))))

Thomson Steve <steve21thomson@googlemail.com> to me
show details 4:47 PM (39 minutes ago)

Napíšte prosím, v anglickom jazyku.
The vehicle is in a very good condition, has no technical damage at all, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects, mint condition, service book, accident free, german papers. It has the title of ownership, cleared of any obligations or fees and comes with all the documents you need to register it, Tuv cert, COC, etc.. You will not have to pay additional taxes for this, is my personal car, I have worked in Germany for the last 2 months and I purchased the car there. My company wanted me back home, so currently I am in England (UK). I brought the car home with me and now is located in England. I am trying to sell it at this price because I can not use it anymore (the steering wheel is on left side and is very difficult for me to drive it), is a pity to keep such a beautiful car and not use it.. I tried to sell the car in UK, but nobody want to buy a left side steering wheel car. My car is already at Autoscout24 Transport ( visit http://www.autoscout24.com ) at their local representative.(I paid this company to take care about this transaction so you don't have to be worried as you will pay only the price of the car).We can have a deal if you are really interested in buying it.
The price is not negotiable but includes the transport to your address. Autoscout24 Transport is a very secure and professional company they will deliver the car in time.My phone number is 00447564027829 , call me anytime you want , and we will speak more .
ASE
NewBorn

Return to Scam Sites