car shipping scam

A (partial) list of fraudulent sites. Please post url's of fraud sites in here and not in other forums.

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

car shipping scam

Postby petersorede » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:26 pm

anyone know if http://international-logistic.t35.com/ or Zoom logistic international is a scam, suggest it is
petersorede
NewBorn

Re: car shipping scam

Postby peg » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:39 pm

The site IS a scam. I have added it to the database http://escrow-fraud.com/fraud_data.php?id=8693
- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby petersorede » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:23 am

yes, i thought so, new to this game but not that gullible.
last email from them.

Like I told you before, the car has all documents including service book (to make the sale). I called my friend a few minutes ago and he told me that he
doesn't have enough time to meet you now. He is a business man and he`s in lack of time this week .
He accepted to use a shipping company to bring the car to your place ; the process is very easy. He just sold a car two weeks ago with this company, so he knows
how it works. Total costs for shipping will be around 70gbp and I accept to cover it all. This way I can save money for plane ticket, to return in UK.
My friend gave me the shipping company website which is http://www.international-logistic.t35.com/ . Just take a look on it.
This company will handle the delivery of the car and also the registration papers. If we use it, you will have 5 days to inspect the car before you decide to buy
it. You will send the money to the company and they will bring you the car.If you decide to keep the car, they will send me the money in Helsinki in my familly
account.If not, they will give you a complete refund.
If you accept all terms and conditions, just register with them and send me an email. My friend can leave the car at company`s garage tomorrow morning.
Thank you in advance !
Dr.Jari Hensen
petersorede
NewBorn

Postby peg » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:37 am

I love the Dr Jari Hensen Signature. I guess that's to make you think that a "Doctor" would not defraud anyone.

What email address are they using? Also what other contact info do they have. (Address, phone, etc..)

I bet if you offered to go pick it up and pay cash, they would have some lame excuse of why they couldn't do it.

Any way, glad you didn't get caught.
- peg -

If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby cirinko » Sat May 08, 2010 12:02 pm

Is somebody who knows more about this shipping company?

FS Online Transports, Ltd.
Headquarters: 99 HIGH STREET
WALTON ON THE NAZE, CO14 8AA
UNITED KINGDOM

and Bank Account FS-Online Transports Payment Agent Details :

Name:Online Transports Susan
Address:245 Tokyngton Av.London,HA9 6HE
Bank Name:Barclays

Thanks a lot for more informations
cirinko
NewBorn

Postby lightfair » Sat May 08, 2010 12:55 pm

There is not enough information to make a definitive judgement here. Please post a few more details about the deal - or (if you already have it) the web address of the company. Then we can help you further.

Until then PROCEED WITH EXTREME CAUTION and DON'T SEND ANY MONEY!
lightfair
Master

Postby dxxwood » Fri May 21, 2010 12:36 pm

Hi,

I'm trying to buy a reasonably priced car in Spain. I thought I'd hit a gold mine when I saw the prices in Habitamos. (I'm NOT saying they're a scam) I've tried a few "sellers" but in most cases the replies have been asking me to do as per the email below. (This is translated from Spanish via Google, so sorry for any bad English). Please note that the shipping companies are different in each case and from what I can work out) are legitimate.

Another point, if you look carefully, the same pictures of cars (at least) appear several times with different locations - giveaway or what ?

I can't be CERTAIN that this is a scam, but I'm so suspicious that I won't go through with the deal.

Here's an example email, after he said he was in the UK and I suggested viewing it there (he basically ignores my email).

Here is how I go about delivery and payment for the car that will be a shipping company and also give you the opportunity to inspect the car before I get paid for it.
Explain to you step by one step how it works:
1.First you have to send your shipping information (your name and address).
2.After you receive your shipping information, I will go to the company and I will leave the car in his name and with your shipment addressed as the receiver intended.
3.La shipping company will check the car also the legal papers to see that all is well consigo.Usted receive a shipment notification from the company as a confirmation that the car is in their custody and also, that the car has been tested.
4.After that, you have to send half the money to the company compañía.La verify the transfer, and if everything is in order, they will deliver the car to your door step.
5.After you receive the car and you will be completely satisfied, you send the company the rest of dinero.Si for any reason, you are not satisfied with the product, you return the car to the shipping company with no expense . You will have three days to inspect the car and if you are not satisfied that you'll be fully refunded within 48 hours. I do not get any money until you receive your car.
Give me your details and I can start the transaction with you:

Sounds good doesn't it ?

Buyer beware ! :shock:
dxxwood
NewBorn

Postby peg » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:56 am

The above is yet another good example of the cliche' that "If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is". -- Caveat Emptor --
- peg -

peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Scam Sites