msc auto spedition

A (partial) list of fraudulent sites. Please post url's of fraud sites in here and not in other forums.

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

msc auto spedition

Postby anais56 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:45 pm

Hi ! I'm french so I have some difficults to speack good english ...

I like your site, it has really help me ! (with pics of the fraud sites)

URL of the site : http://www.msc-logistictrans.net/

Last week, a seller (florianfreytag@msn.com) of http://www.mobile.de contacted me by e-mail :

"Hi,
Sorry for my slow answer. I wanna be honest with you, I bought the car from Germany and brought the car to Spain, my residential place.Here in Spain i have some bussines but i wanna finalize it.My car is in excellent condition, no damage, never involved in any accidents, no scratches,The car will be sold with all original documentation,2 main keys.The car has always been keeped in good condition .It has all the necesseray paperwork: registration certificate in Germany, TUEV (technical check) and OUTHER ONE (enviromental checks) is valid until 07.2010. Also i will make an insurrance for 15 days and it will have some temporary plates for 15 days so i can send it with any shipping company.You don't have to pay anything for the papers untill the CAr isn't at your disposal, and if you agree to buy the CAr you need to sign the papers..So if you preserve interest please reply so I can give you more information and photos in order for you to be sure that this is what you want to buy.If you are interested I can ship you the car and I will arrange for the 5 days inspection period.
I wait your e-mail.
Thanks!"

Later, he explain me that to get the car, I've to send cash (6 500€) to the MSC AUTO SPEDITION, (the money will be in a "secure account") and that I will get the car only after... xD They're really stupid ... I've reply him "big shit, you will never get my money :P"
anais56
Infant

Re: msc auto spedition

Postby lightfair » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:12 pm

I'm glad that we could help!

Site added to the database: http://escrow-fraud.com/fraud_data.php?id=8591

and complaint sent to the hoster. This one will probably not be online for long.

Thanks!
lightfair
Master

Postby anais56 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:31 pm

:) Hi thanx for your reply

It's possible to remove the email adress of the seller ? I'm not sure he known about it ... He want always sell his car, not by an enterprise, and has given me his phone number ...
anais56
Infant

Postby lightfair » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:54 pm

Well, if that's the email address he used to communicate with you - then it's the email address of the scammer and it's good if people know that.

Or is this some misunderstanding on my side?
lightfair
Master

Postby anais56 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:27 pm

No, but it is strange ... At begin I knew the seller was an accomplice ... but I've told with him on msn and I've explained this company (MSC Auto Spedition) was a swindle (standing neutral) ... and he was surprised about this :o
So I'm not sure he knew about ... He has send me his phone number and said it's not a problem if I don't want to use this company ... I was asking me if I was not paranoïa ;)
anais56
Infant

Postby anais56 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:31 pm

To explain, it's not to the seller I've said "big shit ....", it's to the company (with email adress)
anais56
Infant

Postby JaxHot » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:44 pm

the seller and the web site are the same person.
...and he is a "little shit"
JaxHot
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby lightfair » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:46 pm

Don't worry: The seller IS the scammer.

The exact text "Sorry for my slow answer. I wanna be honest with you, I bought the car from Germany and brought the car to Spain," and so on has been used numerous times before. Just do a Google search for some phrases, like

"2 main keys.The car has always "

like this: http://www.google.com/search?q=%222+mai ... e&filter=0

and you get numerous hits, most of them in German (it looks like this scammer mostly targeted Germans in the past).
lightfair
Master

Postby anais56 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:03 am

LOLLL ok thanx !! I don't know why he has accepted to speack with me on msn ... but I know yet this is a swindler ! So you can let the email adress ;)

Good night, perhaps if I'm bored a day, I will try to find other swindlers on mobile.de . Perhaps fishes will rise to the bait ! xD

Good night every body, really brilliant this site !
anais56
Infant

Postby georg » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:56 pm

site is killed by fraud-hunters.. 8) end of action...
europe support
georg

Next

Return to Scam Sites