www.languageteacher.com Internet Fraud

A (partial) list of fraudulent sites. Please post url's of fraud sites in here and not in other forums.

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

www.languageteacher.com Internet Fraud

Postby jjedraeger » Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:13 pm

I placed an order with languageteacher.com on the 8th of December 2008 for an electronic dictionary.

HONG KONG

LANGUAGE TEACHER, LTD

5/9 Hart Av # 902 Kowloon, T.S.T.

+852-8121-1981

+852-2368-3151 Fax

I was asked to transfer the money for the product($US 210) through Western Union as I don't have any Mastercard.I transfered that money on the 11th of December to Zlatko Iankulov representing the company branch in Hong-Kong were my product was apparently sent from.

I called him on the 13th and he confirmed me that he had received the money and that product had been dispatched. The product was supposed to arrive to my french address in Paris in 5-10 days.I paid an extra $30 dollars on top of the dictionary for that fast shipping service.

However,on the 29 th of December,still nothing.I had no email confirmation or tracking number about my product...Just the words of Zlatko Iankulov. So the 29th I decided to email him but I didn't get any answer to that email.

For about a week I tried to call everyday on their phone numbers(HK,US) and the so called "24-hours hotline" which never answer.Additionaly I sent another few emails left without answer. I send another email on the 5th of January where I was explaining that I was going to go to lodge a complaint with the Police if I din't get a word from them and I finally got a phone call 30 minutes after I sent the email from that same dodgy guy.

Now he says he has sent it but he doesn't know where it is and he can't send me another one until the HK speed post confirm him that the parcel has been lost.

What I find very frustrating and upsetting feeling is that he clearly doesn't care about my enquiry and will never return me another product.He never picks up the phone and doesn't answer my emails. I never got my product as well as the customer service they claim on their invoice:

"We pride ourselves on delivering the best possible shopping experience to you and all of our customers. That means that from the moment you enter here to the moment your order is delivered to you - we are dedicated to your satisfaction."

I paid $US 209.90 including $US 30 of shipping services "2 month ago for a product I never got so I just wanted to warn people about these websites:

LanguageTeacher.com and lexitran.net

Unlike they describe it this is definitely not the "Best Possible shopping experience" but the best rip off I have ever been victim of...
jjedraeger
NewBorn

Return to Scam Sites