is this a scam site?

A (partial) list of fraudulent sites. Please post url's of fraud sites in here and not in other forums.

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

is this a scam site?

Postby zinon » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:08 pm

hi.can anybody tell me if this is scam site -YANTAI SKY MACHINERY.this is they web site-www.skymachinery.com.i can't find nothing about this company i mean no review .i want buy from them oil burner but i am not sure about them.i fund one bad opinion about them .please help
zinon
NewBorn

Re: is this a scam site?

Postby lightfair » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:25 am

Usually sites from China are very difficult to judge for us Westerners. Sometimes it isn't clear if they are directed at wholesalers or large-scale industry purchases or at individual buyers.

The site doesn't look overly suspicious to me. The registration details on the contact information on the site match more or less.
I'm getting the overall impression that this company uses a distributor network in various countries. Perhaps the easiest way would be to call them and ask for a distributor in your country?
I don't even see an online store or similar on the site itself.

(Of course all this doesn't say anything about the quality of the products and so on - we sure can't judge this from the web site.)

That's all I can say at the moment.
lightfair
Master

Return to Scam Sites