BEWARE of Money Gram payments!!!

A (partial) list of fraudulent sites. Please post url's of fraud sites in here and not in other forums.

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

BEWARE of Money Gram payments!!!

Postby victim » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:54 pm

Have just been scammed on the above site out of £1500, I wired a payement via Money Gram, you have no security with this payment. There is a lot of fraud in the South of London area, to do with payments for second hands cars on autotrader, I was scammed through a fake Escrow site which I will reveal once I have worked with the police on this :|
victim
NewBorn

Re: BEWARE of Money Gram payments!!!

Postby peg » Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:57 pm

victim wrote:Have just been scammed on the above site out of £1500, I wired a payement via Money Gram, you have no security with this payment. There is a lot of fraud in the South of London area, to do with payments for second hands cars on autotrader, I was scammed through a fake Escrow site which I will reveal once I have worked with the police on this :|

I do not believe you were scammed by Money Gram, rather they were just a facilitator in the scam. Money Gram and Western Union are sites that should be used to send money to people you actually know and trust. They should NEVER EVER EVER be used to conduct business with people you don't know AND trust.

Be keeping the name of the "Escrow" Site (who is ultimately the one who scammed you) private, regardless of your intentions of contacting law enforcement, only leaves them able to conduct further transactions and scam others.

We are sorry that you got scammed, but help others avoid it as well and let the world know who (site, people, etc..) scammed you.

We are better able to help them. Please include as much details about the scammer(s) as possible including email addresses, phone numbers, mailing addresses, ebay user names, etc... Anything is helpful.
- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Scam Sites