Is this a Scam Site? (Topic split off another by Admin)

A (partial) list of fraudulent sites. Please post url's of fraud sites in here and not in other forums.

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Is this a Scam Site? (Topic split off another by Admin)

Postby markk_tw » Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:33 pm

hello everyone I found a traktor on a german website and the owner of the traktor sent me to this site: http://rb-agrotech.eu/ to set up delivery and payment can someone please tell me if this is legit.
markk_tw

Re: Is this a Scam Site? (Topic split off another by Admin)

Postby peg » Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:10 pm

Please limit the "Question" to one post...

No need to keep posting the same question in multiple topics. We realize that you want the question answered. If someone CAN answer it they will. Also a question like this should be asked in it's OWN topic (Georg's "Help in Germany" topic not withstanding) That is why I have split this topic off on it's own.

As for the legitimacy.... As I already told you in PM, the site was created in late July of this year.... That alone should raise a flag of concern. Although I don't speak German (enough to decipher the site) I can say little more.

I will add, that if you have a super deal/offer, I would be very concerned about accepting it, especially if they are pressuring you to "Hurry Up" (or similar rushing you to continue). If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is.
- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Is this a Scam Site? (Topic split off another by Admin)

Postby georg » Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:14 pm

@markk_tw : see PM
georg
europe support
georg

Return to Scam Sites