hi-tech-phones.com

A (partial) list of fraudulent sites. Please post url's of fraud sites in here and not in other forums.

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

hi-tech-phones.com

Postby aj479 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:34 pm

i have sent a mail to register.com regarding fraud of site http://www.hi-tech-phones.com along with the legal notice to the hosting company and with the photo id of the cheaters, it seems the host site is supporting them. How can a host site without haveing any details of the cheaters allow them to host and hide the true id, I need help in this. I wish to save people from the fraud committers. can any one guide me, i dont mind spending money to nail the cheaters.
aj479
Infant

Re: hi-tech-phones.com

Postby aj479 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:22 am

On my recommendation and after going through the legal notice and the ID Proof, the register.com has closed the site and it was intimated to me i checked it and found it to be shut down, but i want the real IP of the person, for that i have to go through the court having jurisdiction, i am trying to find and contact the Govt authorties, if i can file a request on net, as every person cannot hire a lawyer.But there is this NGO in my Country Peoples Society For Human Rights, they are now taking up the matter for me free of cost, they do not have a website but email, i have asked them to launch a web site. Since its their first online case they are reserching, otherwise they have done all field work to protect the human rights and to fight against the criminals.
aj479
Infant

Postby peg » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:36 pm

This topic was moved as it was not an appropriate continuation of the topic Before Posting in this Forum..... in the Let's send some mail forum.
- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby aj479 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:49 am

we had hired some agency in nailing the gang, the new site is http://www.plm-electronics.com,email is info@plm-electronics.com.They have again hosted this site through register.com. We have some devices with the help of which, we have all the information. There is this gang working in Romaina, they are into drugs and anti society acts, which we are further investigating their links with the underworld. all the address given by them are fake, and they are feeling incouged.
aj479
Infant

Return to Scam Sites