www.expert-auto-delivery.net *BEWARE *Cars.com +Autotrader

A (partial) list of fraudulent sites. Please post url's of fraud sites in here and not in other forums.

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

www.expert-auto-delivery.net *BEWARE *Cars.com +Autotrader

Postby donnal » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:43 pm

Beware - they are selling a Honda S2000 - cheap. I sent an email and got this and of course it is too unbelieveable:

Hello,
My name is Steven, I live in California. I want to tell you that the car is still for sale, it's in PERFECT condition and I'm selling it because my parents bought me a new car. The title is clean and clear but I don't have it with me right now. It's at the shipping company along with the car in a container ready to be shipped. Also I want to let you know that the shipping is free(I already paid the shipping fees). The shipping company is Expert Auto Delivery and you can contact them at http://www.expert-auto-delivery.net or by email expert-auto-delivery@newyork.usa.com .The total price with the shipping included is $10000. We will make the transaction ONLY with Expert Auto Delivery. Please email me back and let me know if you are still interested or if you have any other questions.
Best regards

Then I got this e-mail the next day:

Hi again,
Thank you for email me back. The car is ready for delivery to the new buyer. I want to use Expert Auto Delivery to complete the transaction. In exchange I will offer a 10 days period of testing the car from the moment you receive it from the shipping company.
So if you want to make this deal i will need your contact details(full name and address, phone#) so I can forward them to the shipping company and they will contact you with more payment and shipping info.
They will ask for a down payment to one of their agents in order to start the shipping ($2900). This first payment represents a part of the car's price so no extra costs for you. I already paid the shipping fees.
The car will be delivered with the title, owner's manual, 2 sets of keys, service records, and of course the bill of sale notarized and signed by me.
Waiting your email with the requested details.
Regards!

P.S.: VIN:JHMAP21454T002553
donnal
NewBorn

Postby georg » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:52 pm

what is the scammers e-mail-adress ?
posting here, pls.
tnx
georg

Postby peg » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:35 pm

Topic Moved FROM Let's Send Some Mail TO Scam Sites

Let's Send Some Mail is used when someone has drafted a letter for a stubborn host. Then All can copy and paste it into an email to encourage the host to shut down the scam sites.
- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: www.expert-auto-delivery.net *BEWARE *Cars.com +Autotrader

Postby bosy58 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:17 pm

How about this one I found on Craigslist. Look familiar?

Hello,
My name is Patrick, I want to tell you that the horse trailer is still for sale and in perfect condition. Also I want to let you know that the shipping is free(I already paid the shipping fees). The shipping company i'm using is Expert Auto Delivery and you can contact them at http://www.e-a-d.net or by email Expert-Auto-Delivery@NewYork.usa.com .The total price with the shipping included is $2200. We will make the transaction ONLY with Expert Auto Delivery. Please email me back and let me know if you are still interested or if you have any other questions.
Best regards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The New Busy think 9 to 5 is a cute idea. Combine multiple calendars with Hotmail. Get busy.
bosy58
NewBorn

Re: www.expert-auto-delivery.net *BEWARE *Cars.com +Autotrader

Postby lightfair » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:35 pm

Yes, looks familiar:

http://escrow-fraud.com/index.php?page= ... &layout=88

I've added it to our database and sent a report to the hoster.
lightfair
Master

Return to Scam Sites