Support Escrow-Fraud.com

A place to find overall announcements about the forum, and the site.

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Support Escrow-Fraud.com

Postby peg » Wed May 28, 2008 12:40 pm

Ok, This is the shameless plea......

First let me say thank you to EVERYONE that helps to keep this site/forum going. Although I wish the site didn't need to be very popular, the amount of scams running out there says that we must. So thanks for spreading the word about the site (in whatever way you do).

You may have noticed, recently, some ads running in various locations (Bottom of the forum, side bar in the other pages). In particular, those ads for Amazon.com are what I would like to bring to your attention.

IF you are going to buy through amazon.com anyway, then do it through OUR site. The prices are the same. The merchandise is the same, the only difference is that if you buy through our link, we see some money which helps to support this site.

Up to this point, this site has been supported out of pocket along with some occasional donations (there have been a couple of larger donations too of which we really appreciate). Donations allow us to pay for the domain (which is currently registered until 2010), server upgrades, network connection, legal consultations, as well as any other expenses that may arise.

So if you cannot donate outright... then donate by making your purchases from Amazon.com through us. (Either click on the ad at the bottom or go to http://astore.amazon.com/escrow-fraud-20/
- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Announcements