Swindle or not ?

If you have been defrauded, or suspect some fraud, that is NOT escrow related, then please air your comments here. The more that's here, the more people can be informed.

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Swindle or not ?

Postby Sandrine » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:12 am

I am french so I am sorry if I don't write very well in your language.
My husband saw a car in a web site "autoscout" with an interesting price. The seller is in UK and use a shipping company to send us the car. We had to pay 50 % (2400 euros) using western union. Then the shipping company had to send us the car. We had 30 days to inspect it. If we wanted to keep the car, we had to send the remainding of the sum. My husband payed 50 % and now the shipping company is saying to us that there is a problem because the car is registered in France. So we can to send the total amount before to receive the car.
This company has a web site : http://www.mobiletransit-international.com
Since 4 days, it's impossible to go on this site ! We have sent a mail to the shipping company and have wroten that we have no guarantee if we send the money. They say to us that their site is into construction, so it's normal. There is no problem.
Do you know this site ? Do you think that it is a swindle ?
Thank you for your answer.
Sandrine
NewBorn

Postby georg » Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:18 pm

that ?
http://escrow-fraud.com/fraud_data.php?id=3989
that are romainian gangsters
They say to us that their site is into construction

No, is not true...friends have kill this FAKE
:lol:
Last edited by georg on Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
georg

Re: Swindle or not ?

Postby georg » Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:22 pm

Sandrine wrote:The seller is in UK and use a shipping company to send us the car. We had to pay 50 % (2400 euros) using western union. Then the shipping company had to send us the car. We had 30 days to inspect it.

Typicall text for gangster-mail...never pay via Western Union to unknow people..
georg

Arnaque connue

Postby CapriceFéline » Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:40 pm

Bonjour Sandrine,

Pour expliquer un peu le processus de l'arnaque:
Le "vendeur" et la "compagnie de transport" font partie de la même organisation de criminelles.
Je suppose que vous leur avez envoyé le borderau de versement de WU par mail.

Dès que ces arnaqueurs connaissent le nom d' expédiant , le numéro MTCN et le montant
ils peuvent retirer l'argent et vous ne verrez ni la couleur de la voiture ni de l'argent.
Même si l'argent n'est plus récupérable, vous devrez porter plainte auprès du Procureur de la République.
Je suis désolée pour vous. En cas de fautes prier de les excuser, je suis Allemande.
Avec ce genre de fraude il y a beaucoup de victimes aussi en France

Resumed Traduction,

I explained the process of the fraud: and I supposed that they sent the scanned MTCN to the gangsters. The funds transferred by WU are forever lost and the car will never arrive.
Even if the money is gone they should go to the police. In FRance there are also a lot of victims.

Cordialement
Caprice
Wer kein freundliches Gesicht hat, sollte keinen Laden aufmachen. Chinesisches Sprichwort.
CapriceFéline
Adult

Completement perdus !

Postby Sandrine » Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:50 pm

Thank you for your answer. The shipping company continue to answer to my mails. I said that I had no guarantee and I asked the license of the car. I have received a copy of passport (the man which write me the mail) and the license of the society.
I don't know what I can make with this document to know if this paper are authentics. Have you an idea ?
Sandrine
NewBorn

Postby georg » Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:01 pm

stop the contact with this fakers...no answer...forget the gangster...thats all !!

its easy: is the company a FAKE, and she is a FAKE....the documents also :lol:
georg

Postby CapriceFéline » Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:58 pm

Bonjour Sandrine,

La voiture n'existe pas , le vendeur n'existe pas, la compagnie de transport n'existe que sous forme d'un site web. Le vendeur et la compagnie de transport sont identiques, sinon l'arnaque ne fonctionnerait pas
Les papiers du véhicule sont copiés.

Vous avez perdu pas mal d'argent .L'arnaque se passe toujours de la même facon telle que vous la décrivez. Stoppez le contact pour ne pas perdre tout votre argent. Adressez-vous à la police
Voir aussi:

http://www.lesarnaques.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=34

Il y a beaucoup d'exemples en ce qui concerne l'achat des voitures en "Angleterre"

Admin edit: english translation added by Admin
Translated using http://babelfish.altavista.com wrote:(with some corrections)

Hello Sandrine,

The car does not exist, the salesman does not exist, the company of transport exists only in the form of a Web site. The salesman and the company of transport are identical, if not, swindles would not function. Papers of the vehicle are copied.

You lost not badly money. Swindles always does in the same way such as you describe it. Stop the contact not to lose all your money. You should address to the police force. See also:

http://www.lesarnaques.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=34

There are many examples with regard to the purchase of cars in "England" english translation later one Whim

Caprice
Wer kein freundliches Gesicht hat, sollte keinen Laden aufmachen. Chinesisches Sprichwort.
CapriceFéline
Adult

Return to Other internet Frauds and Scams