questionable: Transport Central

If you have been defrauded, or suspect some fraud, that is NOT escrow related, then please air your comments here. The more that's here, the more people can be informed.

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

questionable: Transport Central

Postby chinavietboi32 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:45 pm

hi everyone,

i was wondering if you guys could help me out with verifying this "shipping company." the url is http://www.transcentrals.st/ and i know that the .st extension is a give away because it means that it is in Sao Tome & Principe, but i am new to buying online (much less buying a motored vehicle). i am buying a motorcycle from a guy and this is the shipping company that the bike is at (which is acting as the "third-party/escrow-type service). i send them money and i have up to 30 days inspection and only after i have decided to keep the bike will the seller get my money.

i'm had experience with exposing 3 fraudulent bike sales, but this one is throwing me off. i have never seen such great effort and professional-like attempt. plus, the seller is very legit. could it be that he is a victim of the fraudulent company and not know - that is the only reason why i am unsure about this.

thanks alot everyone in advance for your input.[/url]
chinavietboi32
NewBorn

Postby chinavietboi32 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:37 pm

Never mind everyone.

i just took a look at the database and the company in question resembles many of the fraudulent sites. But to ensure that the buyer is still legit, i will require him to go through the official Escrow.com. if he declines then i will cancel the transaction.
chinavietboi32
NewBorn

Re: questionable: Transport Central

Postby georg » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:43 pm

chinavietboi32 wrote:hi everyone,

i was wondering if you guys could help me out with verifying this "shipping company." the url is http://www.transcentrals.st/

This is a FAKE..save your money and forget it.. :D
georg

Postby chinavietboi32 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:59 am

thanks a lot.

now should i report it? and where can i do that (if it hasn't been done yet).
chinavietboi32
NewBorn

seller

Postby CapriceFéline » Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:14 am

Hi chinaboy,

you should know that the seller and the third-party-shipping-company are the same persons resp, the same gangster-organisation.

There is no innocent "seller".. Don't be confidential !Don't give him any information concerning your identity.

They might use it for other frauds involving your person.

Greetings
Caprice
Wer kein freundliches Gesicht hat, sollte keinen Laden aufmachen. Chinesisches Sprichwort.
CapriceFéline
Adult

Postby georg » Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:22 am

georg

Return to Other internet Frauds and Scams