Brand new fraud escrow

If you have been defrauded, or suspect some fraud, that is NOT escrow related, then please air your comments here. The more that's here, the more people can be informed.

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Brand new fraud escrow

Postby emaxx » Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:05 pm

I almost got scammed by transthlantics.com, until I seen some discrepensices in the timing of email from the seller and the escrow company. (Their e3mails were time stamped 3 minutes apart!) Anyways i happened to find your site and seen them second to the bottom on your list.

I've made it a bit of a hobby of mine now to search out these scams. This one in particular is happening in my area where someone overseas is selling a sportbike (motorcycle) for real cheap and bla bla...use this escrow. They are popping up all over the place, the latest one is here http://www.my-stc.com/index.htm I just wanted to see it added to your list. its one of the more shoddy sites I've seen and they have only been up since Feb 8/05 (whois)

I want to thank the admin for his/her time in this and to say thanks I appreciate it. I didn't get scammed , but came pretty darn close. I'd like to perhaps join you as a team member and when I come across any I'll give them to you.
emaxx
NewBorn

Return to Other internet Frauds and Scams