an escrow ship company or not ?

If you have been defrauded, or suspect some fraud, that is NOT escrow related, then please air your comments here. The more that's here, the more people can be informed.

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

an escrow ship company or not ?

Postby jaoui » Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:45 pm

I received this e.mail :

Good afternoon,
Nice to hear from you.Let me tell you how we can work this out.My lawyer told me to use a shipping company to complete to a deal .To can complete this bussines in shortly time and in a easy way I`ll ship the car using this company for shipping :
D2D Caro Ltd. ( http://www.d2dcargo.com ).
This company works very easy and is very sure.I will give them the car in their custody, one expert mechanichal from the company will inspect the car and the documents .The company will not shipp the car if my car is not in excelent conditions inside and outside , 100 % like i describe , and if i`ll not have all the documents for it . You`ll have 10 days to inspect the car and check all the car do.
Also if you are not 100 % satisfied you can send the car back with no extra costs .Also i`ll pay all the shipping costs and insurance , and of course i`ll pay the shipping company fees.
Take a look and tell me your opinion .Also for additional details feel free to contact the shipping company .
The payment will be done through the shipping Company.
If you agree with my terms email me with your full name and the address where the vehicle will be shipped.
Waiting your answer today !

What do you think about it ?
thanks
jaoui
NewBorn

Postby peg » Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:13 pm

What do I think?

I think it's a scam and you should avoid them. This site has been listed in the fraud database since October 6th. http://escrow-fraud.com/fraud_data.php?id=2209 .

Do yourself a favor and DO NOT send them any money or personal details.

What you SHOULD do is provide all details of the transaction (protecting YOUR personal info) in this forum including names, addresses, email addresses, user id's websites, etc.... The more info the better.
- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby georg » Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:40 pm

its definitiv a fake (with german victims today)
georg

Return to Other internet Frauds and Scams