Online internet Frauds and Scams FAQ

If you have been defrauded, or suspect some fraud, that is NOT escrow related, then please air your comments here. The more that's here, the more people can be informed.

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Online internet Frauds and Scams FAQ

Postby santahw050 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:34 am

Hi Everyone,

I am santahw050. Due to the high volume of online auction scams flowing around. I have written an ebook called "DON'T GET SCAMMED ON eBAY" to inform everyone about the most popular forms of online auction-related scams. This book will touch on all types of scams such as escow frauds, credit card frauds, money order frauds, pishing emails, pay pal scams and other popular online scams. This book should answer most of the scam related questions of everyone.

I sincerely hope that this book will arouse everyone's attention to different types of online scams and learn how to detect them.

Please go the listings of santahw050 and take a look at the book or use the following link:

URL REMOVED

If you like it, also please recommend to other people and your valued customers as well.

Sincerely,
santahw050

Admin Edit: The URL was Removed as this site is not intended to advertise for personal gain, even though the item being advertised in this post goes along with the intent of this website and forum. If portion of proceeds were donated to this site it would be reconsidered. Please either PM peg or email ADMIN at this domain for discussion of the possibility of advertising.
santahw050
Infant

Return to Other internet Frauds and Scams