LegendBiz-Nicolle Glenda, David Hill

If you have been defrauded, or suspect some fraud, that is NOT escrow related, then please air your comments here. The more that's here, the more people can be informed.

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

LegendBiz-Nicolle Glenda, David Hill

Postby Eric Brewster » Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:39 am

:?: I am here again with an business that I am hoping is legal; they want me to be an Representative of "Legend Business" or "legendbiz" in the United Kingdom. I was contacted on an *spammer* singles dating site by an "Nicolle Glenda", supposedly 20-21yrs old woman.

She is an business manager for that company, she has named me an representative of hers to be working for her, all I have to do is contact an David Hill and wait for an $25,000 cheque and take it to my bank; I hope.

peg, I was hoping if you can keep your eyes out for anyone getting shisted by this "legendbiz" and this "Nicolle Glenda. I got an picture of her, if I could get the imaging to work....anyway she is a young black woman and she says she is in the UK, she looks like she is from India.[/url]
Eric Brian Brewster
Eric Brewster
Adolescent

Postby georg » Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:49 am

georg

Postby Eric Brewster » Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:02 pm

Thanks George Mod; I just checked your links and they exactly pan out, I will wait for the cheque they send me and have it investigated by my bank here in New Minas, Kings Co, NS Canada.

I will put out the info about legendbiz and this David Hill should they put out any more info to me, I got this Nicolle Glenda on my Yim and am saving conversations with her on her supposed "business".
Eric Brian Brewster
Eric Brewster
Adolescent

Return to Other internet Frauds and Scams