Becchtell Corporation is FRAUD.....!!!!

If you have been defrauded, or suspect some fraud, that is NOT escrow related, then please air your comments here. The more that's here, the more people can be informed.

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Becchtell Corporation is FRAUD.....!!!!

Postby arbabghulam11 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:07 pm

This becchtell corporation is FRAUD.....!!!!. Be ware of it. And tell all of your friends. And copy paste this comment as many places as you can to save other people.

1). Closely watch the website becchtell.com. Its a fraud site. With no mention of any personality or any address whatsoever. Actually this fraud compaign is using the name of bechtel corporation which is a real corporation. and spelling has changed to fool the naive people.

2). Email address of the person to be contacted is @gmail.com and its written as becchtell@gmail.com. While if it is such a big company then why don't it have its own domain. Instead its using free gmail service and in cheap manner.

3). Its targeting Engineers. So engineers are you such naive that you get fooled by this prank.

4) And another interesting thing is that the email they are sending to the people is not even properly formatted. But large sum of money is being offered that's where a reasonable person loses his mind.

5) Even they will send you the engineering job description.

6) And an application form etc but its a FRAUD....!!!!!!!

7) And the end of the procedure they will ask you for transfer money to book some place for accommodation and they will say that once you will be given visa and you will come here we will you pay back. But it will never gonna happen once you transfer money. They will all be gone because they are virtual company on the internet its NOT A REAL company.

Please copy paste it as many places as you can.
arbabghulam11
NewBorn

i cant send pm

Postby RottDrora » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:55 am

can you pm me i cant send pm
RottDrora
NewBorn

Re: Becchtell Corporation is FRAUD.....!!!!

Postby georg » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:15 pm

www.becchtell.com
is killed......or not ?
europe support
georg

Re: Becchtell Corporation is FRAUD.....!!!!

Postby arbabghulam11 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:17 pm

georg wrote:http://www.becchtell.com
is killed......or not ?

I think its killed now...i am unable to access it...

Thanks a lot...
arbabghulam11
NewBorn

Return to Other internet Frauds and Scams