Employment Scam

If you have been defrauded, or suspect some fraud, that is NOT escrow related, then please air your comments here. The more that's here, the more people can be informed.

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Employment Scam

Postby peg » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:15 pm

I got the following email which based on my experience (and confirmed with a google search) is an obvious scam.

We would like to present you a new job opportunity. The company I represent is searching an Assistant Manager in your region. Our team believes that you could share valuable contribution.

First of all, we want you to understand in general our business strategy. Our company deals with global consulting, outsourcing and providing IT services.

Bringing together various experience, as well as expertise in the field of industry and business and extensive research of the world’s top businesses, we deal with business teams to help them appear prosperous enterprises. Grace to our industry expertise, service-offering skills and technological knowledge we spot new trends in business and technology and create solutions to assist various firms worldwide. We would like you to pay attention to the fact that we have a lot of clients in the USA.

If you take the job your base compensation package will include a monthly salary of $4,500 paid biweekly, as well as complete medical and dental coverage in accordance with our company's employee benefit plan. At first you would have to pass the 2-week training period with a salary of $1,800.

Working with corporate clients as well as individual clients, we provide unique cooperation possibilities to many business leaders who can thus get a chance to take part in supporting large corporate contracts with extended bonuses. The bonuses in question can be up to several thousand dollars. We also provide the compensation of $5,000 provided monthly as well as individual help. Our clients have the possibility to visit industry events and get free Internet access.
As an Assistant Manager you will be responsible for the following:

* Maintaining correspondence with the local customers
* Informing partners
* Doing administration work
* Arranging conference calls between the company and clients
* Analysing, systematising and exploring different customers` information
* The distribution of payments straight from customers to our free-lancers by means of international money transfer systems
* Keeping record of company’s costs
* Working with fiscal reports and reports of internal use

Our Assistant Manager has to be a skillful diplomatist and a professional in the following subjects:

* Computer skills
* The usage of Microsoft office programs

Working schedule: from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. with a 1-hour break Monday through Friday.
In case you would like to accept the offer kindly complete the following form and email it to us:
1. Your complete name
2. Your cell #
3. Landline #
4. City
5. Country
6. Your e-mail
By accepting this offer, you understand that employment is offered at will, meaning both you and the company may decide to terminate employment without notice and this letter of employment offer can not be considered a contract.

We are looking forward to welcoming you to our team.
HR Dept.

NEVER EVER supply your information to an unsolicited offer for ANYTHING without doing some research first. It took me all of 30 seconds to VERIFY that this was a scam (all one has to do is take one of the "Phrases" in the email, and google it).

I am posting it here so that others can be aware too.

Good luck to all and safe surfing to you as well.
- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Other internet Frauds and Scams