worl wide delivery

If you have been defrauded, or suspect some fraud, that is NOT escrow related, then please air your comments here. The more that's here, the more people can be informed.

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

worl wide delivery

Postby xandy » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:48 am

Hello everybody,

I'm about buying a car but the owner wants me to pay thru a company who's gone send me the car at home.

The company name is world WORL WIDE DELIVERY and their website is: WWW.WWDEU.COM.
They seem quite serious but I've never heard from them before... so if somebody knows something about them please let me know!
xandy
NewBorn

Re: worl wide delivery

Postby lightfair » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:11 am

It's fake. And so is the "seller" of the car. He doesn't own that car and is located probably somewhere in Romania.

Don't send any money, under no cirumstances! There is no car.

Please compare to http://wwdeuro.enterneted.com. While both sites look slightly different please compare the various texts.

There are various other signs. For example, certain texts are copied from other (legit) web sites. And there's the very recent registration (from 2011) but the company claims to have been in business much longer.

Please post a few more details about the alleged "seller".
lightfair
Master

Re: worl wide delivery

Postby xandy » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:40 am

Thank you for replying so quick!
She told me she's a wife tryin to sell is old car. In one of the mails there was that written on it:

xxx
TW92LL Richmond, London
Phone : +44 070240331xx
Vale Limited - Branch Manager (NO)
e-Mail personal : xxx@hotmail.co.uk
e-Mail office : xxx@incoeu.com

She seemed quite serious to me, like everything else! Only the price of the car make me doubt!
xandy
NewBorn

Return to Other internet Frauds and Scams