Old Fraud New Off The Presses-Russian Princess MarriageFraud

If you have been defrauded, or suspect some fraud, that is NOT escrow related, then please air your comments here. The more that's here, the more people can be informed.

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Old Fraud New Off The Presses-Russian Princess MarriageFraud

Postby Eric Brewster » Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:52 pm

Eric Brewster: What is old can be new again! Hummmmmmm well some say an old fool is an better fool and some say that love and marriage is what you make of it.

I got an email a couple of days ago, it was from an Russian lass claiming to be an Russian Princess, one Svetlana. Her addy is svetlana@uwitetome.info......of course when you click on that link in the email it sends you to your email sending info page where you write the addy in. I checked on the internet on an search for Svetlana and of course it turned up interesting info, seems an Jim was burned by Svetlana and he posted an webpage of Russian Princess Svetlana as an big scam apparently created by Russian Scammers for the jetset Russian Bride Princess trying to scam for money as well as getting real visas where they can probably get deseperate russian women into the USA and Canada for a princessesly sum and have them live off the stupid men that contact the scammers believing that the sweet little princess is really in trouble.

The Russian Scammers try to get between $1000 to $5000 a head and many men as they can, defrauded and scammed into illegal marriages with many faked women. Svetlana has many faked names and pretends to be a real russian princess.....hummmmm I thought the Boshivics had ahhhhh cleaned house in the 1900s of getting rid of the Russian Royal Family?
Eric Brian Brewster
Eric Brewster
Adolescent

Return to Other internet Frauds and Scams