Car purchase

If you have been defrauded, or suspect some fraud, that is NOT escrow related, then please air your comments here. The more that's here, the more people can be informed.

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Postby TC » Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:50 pm

Next please !

I think this is going to be a hobby..... I wish I could do the same thing to the Dutch government I know about 2-3 BIG scams they are running....

Anyway - I found another dealer in Germany who has a car I like.... I talked to them and they phoned me back after they found someone who spoke English (the people there spoke on German and Russian).

The car is still in the USA but they will ship it themselves. We agreed I'll come to visit them at their address (car dealer verified with 20-30 cars in stock), talk to them - check all car-papers, chasis no., test-drive and then decide if I want to buy. If yes I'll pay them in person and take care of the transport myself.

Does this sound ok ? I need a second opinion.

Like I mentioned before - the car I have now I bought from a dealer I know quite well, but this is a different situation and I want to make sure I don't get in trouble.....

:roll:
TC
Adolescent

Previous

Return to Other internet Frauds and Scams