Europa Transport, SL

If you have been defrauded, or suspect some fraud, that is NOT escrow related, then please air your comments here. The more that's here, the more people can be informed.

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Europa Transport, SL

Postby itshissong » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:07 pm

Is www.europe_transport_sl.t35.com a fraud? It is supposedly a car shipping company out of Bristol (International House, Chittening Industrial Estate, Avonmouth Bristol, BS11 0YB, UK), tel: 0044-7031806871. The phone number doesn't work.
itshissong
NewBorn

Re: Europa Transport, SL

Postby itshissong » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:36 pm

I have tracked this website www.europe_transport_sl.t35.com otherwise known as Europa Transport, S.L. to a fraudulent website www.avantgarde-motors.co.uk. I am not sure if they are one and the same but the web page appears to be the same and the europe transport page attempts to take you to avantgarde's website when you try to track a shipment. How can all this be verified?
itshissong
NewBorn

Postby lightfair » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:43 am

itshissong wrote:Is http://www.europe_transport_sl.t35.com a fraud? It is supposedly a car shipping company out of Bristol (International House, Chittening Industrial Estate, Avonmouth Bristol, BS11 0YB, UK), tel: 0044-7031806871. The phone number doesn't work.

Yes, it's a fraud. Unfortunately I am away from my main computer with all my tools so I can't add it to our database and kill it at the moment.

Please post the name and email address of the scammer as well.

avantgarde-motors.co.uk doesn't work. It's in our database and probably already killed.
lightfair
Master

Re: Europa Transport, SL is a SCAM

Postby itshissong » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:29 pm

The name and email address of the car contact is:
Alejandro Bardem
alejandrobardem@yahoo.es
His London name and address as given are:
Webster Stephen Alexander
1 Ropemaker Street
London EC2Y 9AL
The email address for the fake company is:
contact-eu@europe.com
They asked that a Money Gram (https://www.moneygram.com/MGI/ES/ES/Mar ... C=ES&LC=ES) be sent to:
Vincent Mathewson
351 Rotherhithe Street
London SE16 5LJ
They said the Money Gram would be held by Auto Transport.com
The car for sale was posted on Autocasion.com and the license plate of the car (Black Volvo) for sale is:
8431 GGJ (Spain)
itshissong
NewBorn

Postby lightfair » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:07 pm

Thanks for the additional information.

I've added the site to our database:

http://escrow-fraud.com/index.php?page= ... a&id=10887

and sent a report. From previous experiences I believe it will be suspended in the next few hours.
lightfair
Master

Return to Other internet Frauds and Scams