http://kapaza.be/ watch out - IAN LLOYDCORNNELL

If you have been defrauded, or suspect some fraud, that is NOT escrow related, then please air your comments here. The more that's here, the more people can be informed.

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

http://kapaza.be/ watch out - IAN LLOYDCORNNELL

Postby spyros2010 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:52 pm

Car Scam - not a nice man.
i thought i was buy a car in belgium but its in the uk waiting for me, already for delivery!! he is so funny, have a read. I hope this help's someone. I typed his name in to google and this site mentions him - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1416
but there are various others.

RE: Reactie op jouw zoekertje : "Honda Civic LS 1.7 CTDi"

Hello again,
As I told you, the car is here in UK ready to be delivered to your door. It still has Belgium plates and Belgium papers so you won't have any problems registering it on your name.
Since the car is already deposited at the delivery company, they will handle the entire transaction. It is very simple, I used them before and I am 100% satisfied with their services because they protect both of us (buyer and seller). As I said, I will pay the delivery taxes .
Let me explain you how it works:
First I will need your full name and address where you want the car delivered, along with a phone number. After I have this information I will forward it to the delivery company and I will initiate the transaction. They will contact you with the invoice and payment instructions.
Then you will have to send the payment to one of their agents. AFTER they receive your payment confirmation they will start the delivery and you will receive the car in maximum 3 days. You will have a 5 days inspection period to test the car and to decide if you want to keep it or not. ONLY if you decide to keep it and after you register it on your name the delivery company will give me the money. If you decide not to keep it you can send it back for free and they will give your money back the same day.
If you agree with the price and terms please email me your full details so I can start the transaction.

Thank you,
Ian

RE: Reactie op jouw zoekertje : "Honda Civic LS 1.7 CTDi"
Ian Lloyd Connell <ianlloydconnell55@hotmail.com>
Add to Contacts
To:
Hello,

I hope you understand English because I don't write DUTCH even if I lived in Belgium for 1 year.
I bought the car from Belgium. It is in excellent condition, real km , no damage, no injuries and no scratches! It still has Belgium papers so you won't have any problems registering it on your name. The technical inspection has also been made so you will receive the inspection document witch is valid until 01/2011 + all the documents and the CAR-PASS.
The car is here in UK already deposited at a delivery company ready to be delivered. So if you want to buy it I will deliver it to your home, no extra taxes .
Let me know as soon as possible if you want to buy it so I can give you more information.

P.S. For better communication please write me back in English because I don't speak your language.

Thank you,

Ian Lloyd Connell

> Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 19:58:04 +0200
> From:
> To: aegdcggeru8b@hotmail.com
> Subject: Reactie op jouw zoekertje : "Honda Civic LS 1.7 CTDi"
>
> ik ben geintereseerd voor uw auto te kopen,mogen wij een afspraak maken
> om de auto te zien aub.
>
>
>
> Het zoekertje werd geplaatst op http://nl.kapaza.be/vi/50466635.htm
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> Deze e-mail werd verzonden door
> kapaza.be met betrekking tot het zoekertje "Honda Civic LS 1.7 CTDi".
>
> De persoon die je gecontacteerd heeft, kan jouw e-mailadres niet zien
> totdat jij deze e-mail beantwoordt. Let erop dat wij niet weten of het
> e-mailadres (spyroskourtesis@yahoo.com) van de verzender correct is.
>
> Deze e-mail werd verstuurd vanuit het IP-adres 91.182.160.159 om 19:48
> op 29/06 2010.
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> http://nl.kapaza.be/
spyros2010
NewBorn

Return to Other internet Frauds and Scams