Star Capital Disbursement Agency(ripp off)

If you have been defrauded, or suspect some fraud, that is NOT escrow related, then please air your comments here. The more that's here, the more people can be informed.

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Star Capital Disbursement Agency(ripp off)

Postby ashley42431 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:04 am

“As I thought My Life was going to take off until I was scammed by Sweepstakes Lottery”

Hi My name is Ashley Campbell. I am a mother of one and have a wonderful boyfriend. I was running a home-based business and working two jobs. I wanted to make a living from home and stay home with my 7 month old son.

Sometimes I look back and I wish I was smarter. We Americans work hard for our money. I felled for this scam and now I owe my local branch back 5 thousands dollars. The bank and my attorney is working with me through this hard times. I hope they catch these people because they are getting young woman and men and elderly people.

Me and my boyfriend was doing great. Then I thought my dream will become true when it was all a fake. I no next time to be smarter and wiser to protect my self better. The enconmy is bad right now and people are doing anything to steal our money that we work hard for. As Americans be safe and if you have any dout on anything please don't do it. Never wire money to any starangers and always look it up on the internet.

Keep me in your prayers and god bless.. I been figuring out what I am going to do with this mess I got myself in.

The smart thing I never did was give out my personal imformation. They never asked for my social or my drivens licens or my account number. I never give those away but, there are scams out there that does fake checks just beware of the other people that dont ask for your personal imformation.

{Information on these people}

{Information on these people}

BCE PLACE
461-181 Bay Streeet
Toronto,ON M5J 2T3
Tel-19054621094

Promotional Manager is Chris Eggleton

Her name is Diane Presley (1-905-462-1094)

She stills answer the phone. Although my attorney says these people uses fake names and everything. I wire the money to a guy name Steven Lucas in Houston TX so, these people are in USA somewhere. The funny thing is that no one will help me catch these people. If you have any answers on what I should do or how I can rasie money let me no. Thanks my email is alovely42431@gmail.com I am so, scared to even accept loans from people I dont no because I am scared I might be scamed agin.

You can also look up this name on the internet it has RIP OFF REPORTS on it
Last edited by ashley42431 on Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ashley42431
NewBorn

Re: Star Capital Disbursement Agency(ripp off)

Postby peg » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:19 pm

Thank you for sharing your story with us. I am sure that it was difficult.

It sounds like you ended up being a money mule ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_mule ). Unfortunately, many people who are looking to do exactly what you wanted to do (work at home) can fall very easily into this scam. These people develop very legitimate looking sites with the goal of just HIRING people to be their mule.

I too have looked for these types of opportunities. I believe that http://www.workathomecareers.com/ is legitimate, however they only post sites that they have found. You should always use caution on ANY of the opportunities. Particularly if there is no actual contact with the "Employer"

Although a Money Mule is NOT and "Escrow" fraud, they do go hand in hand as the mule ends up collecting the money/merchandise and re-shipping it off to either the actual criminal or another mule (the more distant the scammers are, the safer they tend to be).

If you can, please provide more information about Star Capital Disbursement Agency such as addresses, web site addresses, names, emails, Phone numbers etc... (Please keep your personal info private however).
- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Star Capital Disbursement Agency(ripp off)

Postby ashley42431 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:48 pm

My home based business was legit because I was working for mlm systems and I had to shut it down because I was scamed. Not through the internet but, through my personal mail box at my house. I had got a letter in the mail from these scammers. Thats how I was scammed. I do believe these people do send them to your email as well.

People that don't use the internet doesn't even no that these scams exsits. Over 4 thousand people had got rip off by this scam letter. All I no is that I no next time.
ashley42431
NewBorn

Return to Other internet Frauds and Scams