extra-lines.com/extra-warehouse.com

If you have been defrauded, or suspect some fraud, that is NOT escrow related, then please air your comments here. The more that's here, the more people can be informed.

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

extra-lines.com/extra-warehouse.com

Postby dipstick036 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:37 pm

i have recently been scamed by extra-lines.com and someone calling themselfves michael varner he is selling a motorcycle on a few different selling sites i looking for someone that can help
dipstick036
NewBorn

Re: extra-lines.com/extra-warehouse.com

Postby georg » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:49 pm

europe support
georg

Postby JaxHot » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:47 pm

hey dipstick
whats the scammer's email?
JaxHot
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby dipstick036 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:28 pm

the email is michael.varner@live.com and office@extra-lines.com
The above "From:" address may be forged. and
support@extra-lines.com
The above "From:" address may be forged.
dipstick036
NewBorn

Postby jriccardi » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:47 pm

Please explain what you have learned regarding michael.varner@live.com scam as I am in contact with him regarding a 2005 suzuki hayabusa he is selling. Urgent!!!
jriccardi
NewBorn

Postby lightfair » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:27 pm

jriccardi wrote:Please explain what you have learned regarding michael.varner@live.com scam as I am in contact with him regarding a 2005 suzuki hayabusa he is selling. Urgent!!!

Well, as far as the person going by the email address michael.varner@live.com is a scammer. Most likely this is a kid sitting in a cybercafe somewhere in Romania.

If he suggests using some sort of "shipping company" or "escrow service" you can be sure he's a scammer.

Let me guess: The Suzuki is clearly cheaper than market price and he has come up with some story to explain this?

Proceed with extreme caution.
lightfair
Master

Postby JaxHot » Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:15 pm

One of the real crimes here is that Yahoo is letting the site exist.
JaxHot
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby almost_09 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:30 pm

They are at it again. Here is the information from my experience....

Extra-Delivery (PVT) Ltd. Formerly called Extra-Warehouse, Extra-Lines, etc.

They are currently advertising on http://www.cycleclassifieds.com, http://www.cycletrader.com, http://www.motorcycle.com/classifieds, http://www.cycletrades.com, http://www.motorcyclescan.com (and whatever other website they can find) base location of Eatontown, NJ; London, UK, Florida, and California for the 2004 Suzuki GSXR 1000 (this is what I was looking for) listed on March 10, 2009 is a fraud, money scam. They use a fake shipping website (http://www.extra-delivery.com) to get your information and want you to wire cash. I was very skeptical about sending money to a shipping company that didn't have any contact information on their website. I emailed Ryan Barnes (aka Richard Duston aka Rayan Guzman) and he told me that they were having website trouble but they emailed him (not me since I'm the sender). I told him that I emailed them too but they didn't reply back to me. As soon as I told him that I think it was a scam, the website was temporarily disabled. He seemed very nice but very persistent. He has a great storyline about his wife being in NJ and he traveling on business in London. He has other advertisings also under the email address ryan.barnes@live.com (Ryan Barnes or Richard Duston) out of UK. I looked up the address where the bike was suppose to be in NJ and that's a doctor's office complex with a liquor store beside it. I looked up the address to recipient I was suppose to Western Union the funds to and that was a clothing store. Please catch this person(s) doing this....they are making a fortune, at least from the online fraud reports I've read. I wonder how many people haven't said anything and just counted it as a lost. They are supposedly on Ebay and Craigslist also. These sites need to monitor more closely about the false advertisings made.

BeWare. Do not trust all internet purchases where they insist you send cash.

Here is the email chain:

Subject: RE: payment information
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 11:35:50 -0600

i don't have their phone # now with me but for more information contact them at support@extra-delivery.com ... this is my UK PHONE # : +44 7989151927 ... if you have other questions please call or e-mail me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: ryan.barnes@live.com
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 13:29:53 -0400

Do you have a contact number to where I can reach them? I have a couple of questions. Thanks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 11:14:37 -0600

i have used their services before and i assure you everything is ok
To: ryan.barnes@live.com
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 13:06:04 -0400

I looked up this delivery company and they are not listed as a viable website or company. This transaction is not a scam is it???? $1900 is alot of money to be taking from someone.
Subject: payment information
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 10:41:46 -0600

When you will go at western union to complete the payment you must have $1800 cash money and around $100 the western union fees to send the money ... tell to the agent from western union that you want to send $1800 to this name and address:

First name: Richard
Last name: Duston
Address: 11 Wigmore Street
City: London
Zip: W1U 1PE

The agent will know what to do and will give you an receipt with the MTCN ( Money Transfer Control Number ) ... let me know after the payment is deposited ... you will receive the bike in 2-3 days but i will tell you exactly after the shipping is started .

Waiting ...

Subject: RE: 2004 suzuki gsxr 1000
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 06:55:52 -0600

The price is $1800 shipping included to your address in ... for this deal we will use Extra Delivery (PVT) LTD as a third party and shipping company ... after the payment is done to Extra Delivery (PVT) LTD my wife will ship the bike to you ... after you receive the bike and the inspection is done you will contact Extra Delivery (PVT) LTD to release the money to me ... ( the shipping company will release the money to me only after you receive the bike and the inspection is done ) ... if you are ready to start this deal go to http://www.extra-delivery.com register with your e-mail address and let me know after that so i can start the transaction ... after the transaction is started you will receive all info about the payment and shipping ... you will receive the bike in 2-3 days but i will tell you exactly after the shipping is started.

Waiting ...
Subject: RE: 2004 suzuki gsxr 1000
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 06:02:08 -0600

The bike is in excellent condition ... never been dropped, laid down, raced or in an accident ... the bike has been regularly maintained ... it runs like brand new with no issues ... clear title .... i'm the first owner ... my wife has already deposited the bike and all papers at a shipping company ... i accept $1800 shipping included.

Where are you located?
Subject: 2004 suzuki gsxr 1000
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 13:57:25 -0600

Hello,
The bike is in good condition and it has 4,513 miles. For the moment I am in London,UK with work, but this is not a problem because my wife can handle the shipping. This bike has a clear title and all papers come along with the bike. The price is $2200 shipping included. The bike is located in Eatontown, NJ . If you have any other questions do not hesitate to email me.

Motorcycle brokenhearted
Atlanta, Georgia
U.S.A.
almost_09
NewBorn

Postby peg » Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:03 pm

Site extra-delivery.com is in the db => http://escrow-fraud.com/fraud_data.php?id=8675
- peg -

-- eschew obfuscation!! --
If we were able to help you please consider making a donation to support this site.
Donation button at the top of page.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Other internet Frauds and Scams