MOBILE.DE plus globetrotterxl - shipping company WATCH OUT

If you have been defrauded, or suspect some fraud, that is NOT escrow related, then please air your comments here. The more that's here, the more people can be informed.

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

MOBILE.DE plus globetrotterxl - shipping company WATCH OUT

Postby pzemaz » Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:54 pm

I've found advert with mazda 323 for 3200 euro 2001' 84 000km great offer Because i don't speak german i've asked for corespondency in english
NOT A PROBLEM! I DO SPEAK ENGLISH, I'M ENGLISH.
So i've started mail corespondency with Mrs Hannson Paula - very nice, polite professional person... at the beginning.

"i work until late and i can't use my phone on work (i work in a public institution).I have access only to the internet.I hope this is not a inconvenient for you.Please ask me everything you want and i will try to answer you right away.

Because i'm very afraid about my money I've started asking - a lot.
As i've founded, my questions wasn't very comfortable for the "seller",

"I think that you don't understood that the car is in UK ,London now.I worked in Germany from where i bought the car but now i just came back home(in UK )and i bring the car with me.Like i told you that i can send it to your home address in 3-4 working days.I will pay the shipping fees.You will receive the car and you will have 10 days to inspect it and the papers. If there is something you don't like about the car in any way you can simply send it back on my expense,(no extra money for you) and you will take your money back ,but i assure you that this will not going to happen.The payment will be done through the shipping company.This company works very easy and is very secure.If you agree to it reply me with your full name and address where you want them shipped and I will start the shipping process"

But those information wasn't enough for me, again there was nothing about contract and how to sign if i'll decide to buy this car, so i've kept asking...
since then nice chat become "agressive" from now the seller started giving me instructions WHAT I WILL DO...

"The final price is 3200 Euro. I will try to explain you more simple.Here is how we will do it:
- you will give me your full shipping name and address;
-I will contact the shipping company and i will give them the details to start the shipping process;
-they will contact you with the details about the shipping;
- after the shipping begins, you will have to pay to the shipping company, to the agent in charge with our deal;
- the company will validade the payment and they will keept the money in a fund until you have received and accepted the car;
- if you have accepted the car, the money will be given to me,if you refused the car, all your money will be refunded;
- you will have 10 days to inspect the car, after it has arrived to you;you can decide if you will keep it or not in this 10 days.
Tell me if everything it's clear to you, if so, provide me your full shipping name and address and I will start the shipping process."

Next morning i've recieved link to the shipping company
http://www.deliveryauto-globetrotterxl.net/
where i've found out my tracking nr + clear explanation HOW SAFE I AM with this firm plus Bank DETAILS where i should send my money cause ONLY agent is able to pick them up and deal between me and the seller

Cause I was "so safe" i've started to be afraid that nothing could be so easy and for thanks god on some forum i have found some people who already was dealing with almighty GLOBE TROTTER XL & they've been fraud.
Below i've put all details where the money need to be send in UK
remember this address & stay SAFE
GOOD LUCK

GlobeTrotterXL ® Inc. Payment Details:

Mr.Szabina Kiss
Bank Name: Barclays
Account Number: 23435210
Sort code: 20-23-97
IBAN: GB11 BARC 2023 9723 4352 10
SWIFT/BIC: BARCGB22

Tracking Number: edit by mod...personal data ( Shipment Pending )
GlobeTrotterXL System require to verify your payment for your shipment .
Payment is required to be sent in GlobeTrotterXL Bank Account.
If you are not familiarized with a Bank to Bank Transfer contact your local bank for more informations..
Escrow Company Protects Online Buyers and Sellers from Fraud
The payment details are confidential and will not be released under any circumstances. Escrow security measures are constantly reviewed and modified given evolving circumstances globally, drawing on both internal assessments and the support of government agencies. Our constant priority is for the safety of our people, our customers, and the general public. GlobeTrotterXL Company always tries to fulfill its customers' needs.
Description of Goods

Mazda 323 1.6 i TE
Shipment ID KR4281MZD
Shipment Declared Value

€ 3.200
Departure Date and Location

Pending- London, UK
Arrival Date and Location
Location of Shipment GlobeTrotterXL Custody
Transaction Type Escrow - Pending
Ship To Contact Name
Shiper's Contact Name Hansson Paula
Escrow Transaction Approved
Transaction Progress Awaiting
Note GlobeTrotterXL will act as a 3 party. The reciver of the package will nead to verify the payment.
Transaction date Tuesday,February 26,2008
Seller: Hansson Paula
pzemaz
NewBorn

Postby georg » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:05 pm

http://www.deliveryauto-globetrotterxl.net/
is a FAKE
see here also:
http://escrow-fraud.com/images/sites/Layout27/

we need the e-mail-adress from the scammer (seller) please
thank you

in db ==> http://escrow-fraud.com/fraud_data.php?id=5945
georg

Re: MOBILE.DE plus globetrotterxl - shipping company WATCH OUT

Postby lotxyannick » Sun May 30, 2010 9:55 am

Hello,

I'm very happy with this forum because me and my friend have a story just like that and we really thought about bying the car,
because it was a nice car for a good price but I didn't trust it really so I asked the nale of the company and it was globetrotterXL.ltd

We found the car on 2dehands.be

This are the mails:

Deze e-mail is vanaf 2dehands.be verstuurd. Denkt u dat deze mail niet voor u is bestemd, dan kunt u hem negeren. Heeft u een vraag, ga dan naar onze help pagina.

goedendag,
is deze auto nog te koop?
kan ik de auto bekijken en waar juist?

Op 29-mei-2010, om 08:14 heeft Tery M. het volgende geschreven:

Hello,

The car is still available for sale. I hope you understand english because I don't write in your language so well even if I lived in Belgium for a year.I bought the car in Belgium from a local auction but now i came back home in UK,London and i bring the car with me.Now nobody wants to buy it here in UK because it's european and the steering wheel is on the left side.The car is in excellent condition,belgian papers,never in any accidents,the engine works perfectly,it has the technical book and all papers,real km.The car is already to the shipping company custody but i can send it to your home address in 3-5 working days on my expence.All the transaction will be done through the shipping company which is very secure and work like an escrow service,in this way both of us we will be safe.If you are interested please let me know and i will tell you how this transaction will be done.

Thank you,
Tery

this is a mail from us to him:

Hello,

I will try to write in english.
I'm still very interested in your car, but I still have several questions about the transaction of the sale.
I would like to see the car before I pay for it because it is a big dicision and it is not so easy to buy a car on a picture.

Greets,
Yannick

Op 29-mei-2010, om 22:48 heeft Tery M. het volgende geschreven:

Hello Yannick,

I would like to tell you that the car is in UK ,London now.I worked in Belgium from where i bought the car but now i just came back home(in UK )and i brought the car with me. It still has Belgium plates and Belgium papers so you won't have any problems registering it on your name.
Since the car and all the documents are already deposited at the delivery company, they will handle the entire transaction. It is very simple, I used them before and I am 100% satisfied with their services because they protect both of us (buyer and seller). As I said, I will pay the delivery taxes .
Let me explain you how it works:
First I will need your full name and address where you want the car delivered, along with a phone number. After I have this information I will forward it to the delivery company and I will initiate the transaction. They will contact you with the invoice and payment instructions.
Then you will have to send the payment to one of their agents. AFTER they receive your payment confirmation they will start the delivery. You will have a 10 days inspection period to test the car and to decide if you want to keep it or not. ONLY if you decide to keep it and after you register it on your name the delivery company will give me the money. If you decide not to keep it they will give your money back the same day.
If you agree with the price and terms please email me your full details so I can start the transaction.

Thank you,
Tery

From us:

Hello,

Can you give me maybe the name of the delivery company or a telephone number?
My name is (removed)
My adress is (removed)
My phone number is (removed)
I would like to buy the car for the price off 5700euro.

Greets,
Yannick

Hello Yannick,

I will ship the car with a local shipping company (GlobetrotterXL Ltd.) which offer me the best price for delivery. I worked with this company in the past and I have friends that still do and we never had a problem with this company.
Before I will contact the shipping company I will try to explain you again more simple.Here is how we will do it:
- now I have your full shipping name and address;
-I will contact the shipping company and i will give them the details to start the shipping process;
-they will contact you with the details about the shipping;
- after the shipping begins, you will have to pay to the shipping company, to the agent in charge with our deal;
- the company will validate the payment and they will keep the money in a fund until you have received and accepted the car;
- if you have accepted the car, the money will be given to me,if you refused the car, all your money will be refunded;
- you will have 10 days to inspect the car, after it has arrived to you;you can decide if you will keep it or not in this 10 days.
Tell me if everything it's clear to you in order to contact the shipping company and start the transaction.

Thank you,
Tery

So it's really a fraude????
because he has my adresse and all...
What does the company do?? Do they just keep the money??
Last edited by lightfair on Sun May 30, 2010 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed personal information
lotxyannick
Infant

Postby lightfair » Sun May 30, 2010 12:19 pm

lotxyannick wrote:So it's really a fraude????
because he has my adresse and all...
What does the company do?? Do they just keep the money??

Hello Yannick;

it indeed is a fraud. We have a nice collection of the "Globetrotter" sites already; just search our database for "Globetrotte" (some variants were named "Globetrotte", some "Globetrotter" so searching for "Globetrotte" finds all of them).

There is no company; there is just a website operated by the same person(s) that pretend to be the "seller" of the car. Those are gangs from Eastern Europe, mostly Romania, operating all over the world; and it has been going on for years now. The "seller" is part of this group. Once again: This "shipping company" does not exist at all, neither does the car; and the "seller" is not named "Tery". The "company" will send you a mail that they now have the car and you should pay part (or all) of the money so they can start the delivery. Once you have paid you'll never hear from them again.

You might follow this a bit further so see if they send you the web address of the "shipping company"; we then can add this to our database and have it hopefully killed quickly. As you correctly said the scammer has already your data. Usually that does not pose any problems although occasionally they use those names later (or recombining them) to create new names for themselfes.

I will edit your initial posting to remove your address and phone number; I doubt you'll want this posted all over the Internet.

Please post the email address of the scammer; and if you should get any payment instructions please post those hear as well.

Best regards,

lightfair
lightfair
Master

Postby lotxyannick » Sun May 30, 2010 1:39 pm

For now I only have the mail adresse of the 'seller Tery M.
terymarew@hotmail.com' but no other information About a internetsite ore how to pay

Greets
lotxyannick
Infant

Postby lotxyannick » Mon May 31, 2010 2:43 pm

We are still looking for a car, and found more off this story's.

Apparently there are more people who bought a car in Belgium and move to UK

Here are some stories of suspicious sellers with the same story:

story 1

from Ian Lloyd Connell <ianlloydconnell54@hotmail.com>

Hello,

I hope you understand English because I don't write DUTCH even if I lived in Belgium for 1 year.
I bought the car from Belgium. It is in excellent condition, real km , no damage, no injuries and no scratches! It still has Belgium papers so you won't have any problems registering it on your name. The technical inspection has also been made so you will receive the inspection document witch is valid until 01/2011 + all the documents and the CAR-PASS.
The car is here in UK already deposited at a delivery company ready to be delivered. So if you want to buy it I will deliver it to your home, no extra taxes .
Let me know as soon as possible if you want to buy it so I can give you more information.

P.S. For better communication please write me back in English because I don't speak your language.

Thank you,

Ian Lloyd Connell

story 2:

from Carl Finson <carl7finson@hotmail.com>

Thank you for your interest in my car.
The car is in good condition, has no technical damage at all, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects.
I have worked in Belgium for one year and I've purchased the car there.The car have belgium documents and will come with the car-pass , my license-plates ( for you to use during test ) and a full service history . My company wanted me back home , so currently I'm in England (UK). I've brought the car home with me and it's now located in England.
I'm trying to sell it at this price because I don`t use it anymore (the steering wheel is on left side and it' very difficult for me to drive it), it `s a pity to keep such a car and not to use it.
I tried to sell the car in UK, but nobody want`s to buy a left side steering wheel car.
My car is already at one shipping company from here, from UK.(I paid this company to take care about transaction).
We can have a deal if you are really interested to buy it.
The price is correct and it's not negotiable and it also includes the transport.
Please write me back to discuss only if you are interested because I am tired of people that ask questions and are not interested at all.Because of the very attractive price you are not the only interested for my car.

Thank You
Carl

I'm trying to get more information about the different sellers and 'the company'.
lotxyannick
Infant

Postby lotxyannick » Mon May 31, 2010 3:12 pm

"Tery M." <terymarew@hotmail.com>

this is about globetrotter:

Their address is 25 Old Broad Street,London,EC2N 1HQ and their phone number is +447588319458.

Tery

this is about the story from Ian:

The delivery company is called Trans Global Logistics UK Limited and their full address is :

Richmond House
Avonmouth Way
Bristol
BS11 8DE
UK

You can also email them at trans_global_logistics@consultant.com if you have any questions.
I worked with them in the past and I am 100% satisfied with their services.

Let me know your decision please.

Thanks,

Ian
lotxyannick
Infant

Postby lotxyannick » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:52 pm

hello,

today I've got a mail from Ian with some payment instructions

http://trans_global_logistics.t35.com/c ... cking.html
this is the site of the company he works with.

the pay instructions and there bank:
ACCOUNT NAME: ROBERT ALMAS
BANK'S NAME: BARCLAYS BANK PLC - LONDON
BRANCH: 1 CHURCHILL PLACE, LONDON, E14 5HP
ACC. NUMBER: 10 03 38 55
SORT CODE: 20-37-16
IBAN: GB48 BARC 2037 1610 0338 55
SWIFT/BIC: BARC GB22

Is this any help??
lotxyannick
Infant

Postby lightfair » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:08 pm

lotxyannick wrote:Is this any help??

Yes, most definitely. I've added the site to our database and sent a report to the webhost (t35.net). From previous experiences I don't expect the fake site to last for longer than one or two days.
lightfair
Master

Postby surgeusa » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:40 pm

here is some more
"seller's" email : Sheri Peters [sheripeters456@hotmail.com]

'selling' 2005 Volvo S 40 for 4700 EUR ))))))))))))))))))))

Hello ,

I bought this car when I worked in Germany, but two weeks ago I was back to my house in United Kingdom, so the location of the car is currently in London, United Kingdom.
I'm forced to sell this beautiful car because it is a EUROPEAN CAR (with the steering wheel on the left side) and is very difficult for me to drive it in United Kingdom. All documents are fine and my car is still registered in Germany.

Don't worry about the distance, because here in my town I have a office of a shipping company that will deliver you the car directly to your home address.
The name of this company is: AUTO TRANSPORT GLOBAL ( www.auto-transport-global.octopis.com )
On this moment my car is already at this company in custody, it has been inspected and it is ready for shipping. (the car is sealed and all the documents are in the interior of car !)

Let me tell you how we make this transaction easy, fast and safe:
I will start our transaction through this neutral company, I will pay the shipping fees and they will be responsible for delivery and payment of the car and of course, they help you to register the car under your name.
You will pay only 4700 Euro to the shipping company, first you must send to them a deposit trust of 50% (2350 euro) to can start sending the car to your country.
They will contact you with all details necessary to complete this transaction: "tracking number" to can check online, delivery time and payment instructions. You will write the transfer of money on the name of agent of AUTO TRANSPORT GLOBAL. ( NO on my name ! )
After the company will receive your payment confirmation, they will start the shipping and you will receive the car directly to your home address in the next 5-6 days.
The shipping company offer you 10 days to inspect the car and after that you must contact the company with your final decision, if you want or not keep the car.
If you are agree keep the car (I'm sure, because it is a beautiful car), you must pay the rest of money to them and after that they will send me the full amount and our transaction is finished.
In case that you will not be agree keep the car, they will return you the entire amount of money sent in the next 24 hours, so you will not pay anything to return the car to United Kingdom ! (all the shipping fees will be supported by me and shipping company) !

To see how it work, step by step: http://auto-transport-global.octopis.com/steps.php
To visite the forum of this shipping company and see the opinions of those who have used this company: http://auto-transport-global.octopis.co ... onials.php
If you have any question, you can write a email directly to the shipping company: auto-transport@live.com

If you agree terms, please give me your details to can send you the car:
First name: ...................................
Last name: ...................................
Address: ...................................
City: ...................................
Post code: ...................................
Phone number: ...................................
Cell number: ...................................
Fax: ................................... (optional)

Respectfully !

SO I GUESS THEY CHANGED YHE COMPANY NAME , HEH!
surgeusa
NewBorn

Next

Return to Other internet Frauds and Scams