MOBILE.DE plus globetrotterxl - shipping company WATCH OUT

If you have been defrauded, or suspect some fraud, that is NOT escrow related, then please air your comments here. The more that's here, the more people can be informed.

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Re: MOBILE.DE plus globetrotterxl - shipping company WATCH OUT

Postby lightfair » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:45 am

Thanks for the information; as you correctly determined this is definitely fake.

I'll add it to our database.
lightfair
Master

Postby spyros2010 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:24 pm

Hi Every One
I Just wanted to thank you all for writhing this information. I was going to buy a car for a guy called IAN LLOYD CONNELL FORM THE UK. I currently live in belgium but am for the uk so speak very good english. His email to me worried me so i typed his name and i got your messages. Thanks, it saved me a lot of upset. The website i was on is http://nl.kapaza.be/..........
His message to me was:

RE: Reactie op jouw zoekertje : "Honda Civic LS 1.7 CTDi"
Ian Lloyd Connell <ianlloydconnell55@hotmail.com>
Add to Contacts
To: spyroskourtesis@yahoo.com
Hello,

I hope you understand English because I don't write DUTCH even if I lived in Belgium for 1 year.
I bought the car from Belgium. It is in excellent condition, real km , no damage, no injuries and no scratches! It still has Belgium papers so you won't have any problems registering it on your name. The technical inspection has also been made so you will receive the inspection document witch is valid until 01/2011 + all the documents and the CAR-PASS.
The car is here in UK already deposited at a delivery company ready to be delivered. So if you want to buy it I will deliver it to your home, no extra taxes .
Let me know as soon as possible if you want to buy it so I can give you more information.

P.S. For better communication please write me back in English because I don't speak your language.

Thank you,

Ian Lloyd Connell

> Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 19:58:04 +0200
> From: spyroskourtesis@yahoo.com
> To: aegdcggeru8b@hotmail.com
> Subject: Reactie op jouw zoekertje : "Honda Civic LS 1.7 CTDi"
>
> ik ben geintereseerd voor uw auto te kopen,mogen wij een afspraak maken
> om de auto te zien aub.
>
>
>
> Het zoekertje werd geplaatst op http://nl.kapaza.be/vi/50466635.htm
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> Deze e-mail werd verzonden door
> kapaza.be met betrekking tot het zoekertje "Honda Civic LS 1.7 CTDi".
>
> De persoon die je gecontacteerd heeft, kan jouw e-mailadres niet zien
> totdat jij deze e-mail beantwoordt. Let erop dat wij niet weten of het
> e-mailadres (spyroskourtesis@yahoo.com) van de verzender correct is.
>
> Deze e-mail werd verstuurd vanuit het IP-adres 91.182.160.159 om 19:48
> op 29/06 2010.
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> http://nl.kapaza.be/
spyros2010
NewBorn

Postby Igyt » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:03 pm

Hi,
2009 I bought a car, would have it delivered to my home. The procedure is the same as above. Now my son looking at mobile.de after a car and he found his Jaguar X-Type, but when I saw a car ad, so I told my son that it is a scam company. 6000 Euro for a 2007-2008 Jaguar X-Type + contact me only on this email (as it says on photot). I told my son how he works and where he is. (he bought / bank withdrawal etc car from Germany, but the car is now in England, where he makes use of a transportation company, for the repatriation of the car to me, etc.). We sent off an email to Paul, and today we received a response from Paul Towler. Guess who was right. Just as I described to my son, stood there in the email.

Here is his email:

Hi,

I've attached you more pictures. The car is in good condition, NEVER been in accidents, no technical problems, no hidden defects. The car is still registered in Germany. I have worked in Germany for the last year and I've purchased the car there. My company wanted me back home, so currently I'm in Liverpool, England. I've brought the car home with me and it's now located in Liverpool, England.
The car is already deposited at Expert Cargo Delivery Ltd. (United Kingdom transport company). I've already paid this company to take care about the transaction. The company can deliver the car directly to your address. I WILL PAY THE TRANSPORT TAXES. You will have 5 to 10 days for inspection so you can make sure the car is in perfect condition.
If you are still interested to buy it let me know where are you from. ( City, Country )

Thank you,
Paul

Paul Towlers Emails address is: pptowler71@live.com

What we must do now, is it to tell him that we want to go to Liverpool and look at the car, yes I know, he will have a lot of excuses. Now I do not know how to make a police anmällan on this and am grateful for the help.

Best regards,
Igyt
Igyt
NewBorn

Previous

Return to Other internet Frauds and Scams