HELP!!!!!! NEVER TRUST MADENAT.COM!!!!

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

HELP!!!!!! NEVER TRUST MADENAT.COM!!!!

Postby Jacky_5555 » Fri Nov 14, 2003 8:13 am

I lost 3000 on madenat.com!!!! Even I got paul email but it was too late. The cpu is already delivered. What can I do???????? I posted my CPU product on ebay and a guy just email me and asked for 10. He suggested us to do this with escrow. finally I figured out that everything was fake and I was ripped.... Even the VeriSign on that web was fake. That guy is living in Costa Mesa which is nearby LA. Should I go there and rip there ass off??????? If you guys can give me some suggestion, please help me out, I will really appreciate that.

Jacky from San Jose, CA
Jacky_5555
NewBorn

Postby peg » Wed Nov 19, 2003 8:44 pm

fortunately this particular address in Costa Mesa has been flagged at least by UPS as a fraudulant address. Regretably, several have already lost out.

Due to our efforts though we are helping hundreds to make the right choice. The key to avoiding being frauded is education. Unforunately, that lesson can come hard as it did for Jacky with Madenat.com and as it had for me when I dealt with ws-trade.com.

Anyone interested in helping please drop a line to me or post here in these forums.

Thanks
Site Admin

PS Check back often. More sites are creating more fraud. Be diligent in reporting them.
Last edited by peg on Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wesley » Sun Nov 23, 2003 1:21 pm

I almost got ripped by Madena. I hope nobody minds me posting this person's personal info but I feel everyone should know. He emailed me from juaneilyx@aol.com. He gave me the address of

180 Cabrilo street ap # 16b
City:Costa Mesa
Zip:92627
State:Ca

I did a search on that adderss and it is an apartment complex but weird thing is that there's a limo company working out of one of the other apartments. How the hell does THAT work!?!
The whois on the website shows that the URL was registered on 10-31-03. ANd they've got thousands of transactions already? Dont think so.
Juanielx@aol.com had 99 successful transactions and he emailed me on 11-6. They allow a 3 day period of time for inspection so in 3 days he got 99 ratings? Don't think so.

The EBAY user id he has is itchyspot and he was saying "You can trust me. Just look at my feedbacks." I think he hacked someone's account. I reported him to Ebay.

I came very close to getting ripped off but thanks to people like you I didn't. I dropped it off at the UPS center and realized I didn't investigate and when I did I immediately called them and told them not to ship the package and that I'd be down to pick it up. PHEW!
Has anyone had the same person and the same address used in their attempted frauds?
Wesley
NewBorn

Postby peg » Mon Dec 01, 2003 1:51 pm

Wesley,

I did not get ripped off, however, in my investigation of Madenat.com, I found that the address is consistant with what others have found. I had already notified the Costa Mesa Police on this. Also apparently UPS has a "Fraud Flag" on this address and is warning people sending stuff there. (Maybe not right at the counter but shortly afterwards).

Anyway, I am glad to see people spared, but still there is more to do to help those who get caught..

Thanks for all the info, and if you hear of more sites let us know.

Site Admin
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Escrow Fraud