Anyone used dn.com before?

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Anyone used dn.com before?

Postby markshep » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:02 am

After a long negotiation I've just agreed a sale price for a domain name and suggested to the buyer that we use escrow.com as I've used them many times before. However the buyer wants to use https://www.dn.com/. I'd not heard of them before and can't find any references to them with a quick Google search, so think they must be new. They appear very Chinese-centric so possibly are less well known in the English speaking world too. The fact that it's operating from a two-letter .com domain gives me some confidence in it (they're not cheap/easy to come by!), but has anyone actually used them and can give me some assurance that they are legitimate?

Thanks,
Mark
markshep
NewBorn

Re: Anyone used dn.com before?

Postby nikoemon » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:20 pm

Not a scam...
I sold 90j.com for more than a grand in dollars
and did not have to go through a US bank because I did not want too.

I choose the $50 special service option instead of the regular $50 method and the buyer finally agreed.
We split the fee.
As a seller it may not be needed but I prefer to have the added protection on transactions that large.

I like DN the best and can trust them since they spent at least 550,000 USD if not double that on that LL two letter domain
plus I do not need US or international protection laws on a domain I only paid $100 for.

Fluid transaction. They buyer was in a bit of a hurry... kind of young... and I am sure that domain will double in years to come but who cares. The buyer will make money on it and I can pay some bills for now.
I have to go have a drink now.
Cheers.

DN.com ROCKS!
nikoemon
NewBorn

Return to Escrow Fraud