Morgan Transport Ltd Liverpool Victims please contact me!

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Morgan Transport Ltd Liverpool Victims please contact me!

Postby Annie777 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:04 am

Dear all, I am writing from Germany. I have fallen victim of electronic fraud, I wire transfered money to Barclays to a corporate account allegedly belonging to Morgan Transport Ltd, Liverpool.
I saw in this forum that the fraudster is known for this site since December 2012.
Case id 12782
I need to take contact with other victims of Morgan Transport Ltd.
Especially to the victim who gave infos about the fraudster for the first time.
Can you please contact me?
Thank you all,
Annie
Annie777
NewBorn

Re: Morgan Transport Ltd Liverpool Victims please contact me

Postby lightfair » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:09 am

Hi Annie;

you might want to have a look here:

http://fraud.forumandco.com/t9084-morgtrancom

I'm sorry to hear about you having lost money to those scammers.
Are you certain that this is the same fake "Morgan Transports"? Did the website look the same? Is there actually currently a website?
I'm asking because many scammers use similar or identical names (the number of sites with "Royal" in it is staggering...).

Please post a few more details. If you want to you can also do this in German.
lightfair
Master

Re: Morgan Transport Ltd Liverpool Victims please contact me

Postby Annie777 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:07 pm

Hello and thank you for your reply. Yes, this is indeed the case used by the scam. The website doesn't exist anymore. I will post more details asap.
In fact, in contrast to the rules in Germany, the banks in Britain don't need to compare the name of the account to the account number when transactions take place. So this scam, probably a private person, gave to me his account number in Barclays and associated it with the name of an existing company, to make me/ the victim believe that I transfer my money to a corporate account! In this way scams commit identity theft using fully "legal means". There are strict regulations for the opening of a corporate account (NYC=know your custommer) but they are overturned in the praxis when no comparison takes place. It is organised crime behind this and I intend to pursue the issue to find out more details. I have found another 2 up to now victims of the same escrow company. I don't know if I have chances, I still investigate my way. Have you also been a victim or is your interest of general nature?
Best wishes, Annie
Annie777
NewBorn

Return to Escrow Fraud