Does UPS offers escrow service

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Does UPS offers escrow service

Postby varunmuthusamy » Sat Jan 22, 2005 4:20 pm

Hi

I received the following information from a seller in france and i am in UK. What i need to Know is whether UPS offers this type of Escrow service mentioned by the Seller

Thank You

Following your Email please find the process of UPS which is reliable since I've used it for all my deals. I ship the phones. UPS notify you the package is in transit and payment must be made before delivery.
The notification includes the routing instructions and a global summary.
Then you just have to make the payment. After UPS receive the confirmation of payment, the shipment is delivered to you. Finally upon verification of delivery, UPS remits funds to me.
But for that I need your confirmation that you're still interested in the phones because I don't want to lose the costs of shippings.
Best regards.
varunmuthusamy
NewBorn

UPS Escrow

Postby JaxHot » Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:50 pm

Its FRAUD. report the seller immediatley.
PLEASE post the URL of the fake site.
JaxHot
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: UPS Escrow

Postby varunmuthusamy » Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:59 pm

JaxHot wrote:Its FRAUD. report the seller immediatley.
PLEASE post the URL of the fake site.

I saw a auction ebay.co.uk seller asked to mail for details giving his email id. He claims to be selling from france. his mail id is giovanai_nai_nai@yahoo.fr and he was reluctant to use any escrow service so i got suspicious. He isnt mailing anymore because i said that i will use only trusted escrow service.
varunmuthusamy
NewBorn

Return to Escrow Fraud