Also ripped off!

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Also ripped off!

Postby gentz002 » Fri Sep 12, 2003 7:08 pm

I was also a victim of these type of internet fraud. I tried to purchase a motorcycle over ebay. I contacted and talked to the guy a couple of times and didnt seem to be a problem.. He mention about using escrow-trader.com, was new to me at the time. So i did a little research and didnt find anything bad about them. So i agreed. Well anfter i western unioned $4200 i only heard from the guy once more and never heard anything agian. I had to report it to Western Union, the local police, and the state police. It has been about 4 months and no word from anyone. I guess i will never see that money again. But what really bothers me is the lady at the western union office said he wouldnt be able to collect the money without the information i filled out on the forms. I gave that information to nobody and they still allowed him to pick up the money. Supposedly they talked to the westrn union place in italy and the lady their said he had ID and that was all he needed. SO i guess i am fvcked just like the rest of you guys... sorry about everyone elses losses
gentz002
NewBorn

Return to Escrow Fraud