is this fraud?

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

is this fraud?

Postby heidi1 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:38 am

==PENDING PAYMENT AND SHIPPING NOTIFICATION=Invoice For Transaction #691831- 2007 BMW X5 4.8i = (7)
Escrow Service
To Me
May 29 at 9:10 AM

Invoice For Transaction #691831 - 2007 BMW X5 4.8i

Dear Heidi Bresilda L. David

The seller Alma Rawlings started the transaction over the Escrow Service Vehicle Purchase Program. Escrow Service require the payment to be done through Money Gram transfer service to a Vehicle Purchase Protection Program verified Escrow agent.

You are receiving this e-mail because you are going to buy a vehicle over the Escrow Service Motors and your seller requested to use Escrow Service Vehicle Protection Program. The Escrow Service Motors vehicle protection programs offer a set of services that build protection into every step of the vehicle buying process. Some of the elements are automatically included when you buy a vehicle covered by the program element (not all elements are available for all vehicles) while some of the elements are available for a small fee. The Escrow Service Motors vehicle protection program is your safety net in the rare occasion that something goes wrong.

Instructions for payment.
The funds will not be released under any circumstances. We will hold the payment until you will send us your confirmation that you have received, inspected and you agree to keep the car. When we will have your confirmation we will transfer the funds to the seller.

Alma Rawlings ( 42) is a verified
Escrow Member Since Dec-15-12

Contact Customer Support
If you have an additional question about this subject, email us at Customer Support

For safety reasons the payment details will be dealt with the utmost security and will not be handed to any third parties. Escrow Motors will be in full control of the funds as soon as it reaches the regional account. Once the funds have been sent to our regional account, no one but the Purchaser will have access to it.

Escrow order number: 691831 for online vehicle purchase
Delivery Status Qty Item Price
Item description 1 2007 BMW X5 4.8i 90,000 PHP
Deposit : 27,000PHP
Balance: 63,000PHP
Total: 90,000PHP
Shipping and taxes included

Seller Details

Name:
Alma Rawlings
Email: almarawlings@gmail.com
City / Town:
Kedah
Post code: 07000
Buyer's shipping address
Name:
Heidi Bresilda L. David
Email Address: heidi.david@rocketmail.com
Adress :
2nd Floor CAP Bldg. Burgos St

State / Post code / Tel: Dagupan City, Pangasinan 2400, +639065866380
PHILIPPINES

How to send the money to Escrow Service Motors Service. !!!

Payment must be submitted via Money Gram to a designated Regional Manager in charge of this transaction. Escrow Service Motors will secure the payment until the buyer receives, inspects and accepts the vehicle. Or, if it will be the case, Escrow Motors will refund the payment to the buyer.

If you are not familiarized with the Money Gram money transfer services please visit:http://WWW.MONEYGRAM.COM
If you want to locate the nearest Money Gram Office in your area please Find Agent Location.
Make the payment in cash using our Escrow agent details (check bellow for the agent details) .
E-mail* Escrow the following payment information by clicking here:
MTCN(Money Transfer Control Number) - 8 digits number found on the payment receipt
Sender's Name
Receiver's Name ;
Total Amount Sent;
Scan copy of the Money Gram Receipt
Phone Number.
Test Question And Answer which you will have to chose

The reason you are using this address is because our accounts are under auditing and we have a newly constructed branch over there.
Where to send the money

*The Money Gram transfer will be sent using this name and address below.

Escrow Motors Agent Details:

Name: EKEMA EDITH NJUMBE

City
LIMBE

State: SOUTH WEST REGION

Zip: 00237

Amount:
27,000PHP

The following Money Gram form specimen is indicated to use in your transaction. Please click on the image below to see the form specimen.

Purchaser must use this form to complete transaction.

Copy the data now and take it to the Money Gram and do the payment, once you're done with the payment, then you should scan the payment receipts and send it to us Or better still you can send the full transfer details to us like the names of the senders and the reference number #. As soon as we have the proof of payment from you or the transfer data from you, then we shall immediately process your papers and activate the shipment of your car and send to you a tracking code as soon as possible.

Contact Customer Support

If you have an additional question about this transaction, email us at Customer Support or just reply to this email

Important Notice!
The payment details are confidential and will not be released under any circumstances. Our customer chose this payment method in order to speed up the transaction. Vehicle Protection Program security measures are constantly reviewed and modified given evolving circumstances globally, drawing on both internal assessments and the support of government agencies. Our constant priority is for the safety of our people, our customers, and the general public. Vehicle Protection Program always tries to fulfill its customers' needs.

Call us at Our international Line at (+237) 70034668 / (+44) 79617979

THESE ARE MY REPLIES BUT STILL NO FEEDBACK FROM THEM BUT THEYCALLED ME THROUGH MY PHONE.

Me how com in escrow.com website, the transaction looks like this one: Merchandise No.Item DescriptionQuantityUnit PriceTotal Price1BMW X5 2007 2014 1$2,094.00 $2,094.00 Sub-total $2,094.00 Total Transac
May 29 at 11:36 PM

Me Fraud Information Center There are a growing number of fraudulent escrow services that steal money, merchandise, and identities from unsuspecting consumers. The existence of such sites also undermines

May 29 at 11:46 PM
Me Hello, Our only location/office address can be found in our signature. Sincerely, Erin Ochoa Escrow.com 30318 Esperanza Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688 Toll Free 888-511-8600 International 949-635-38
Today at 12:35 AM

Me
To Escrow Service
Today at 12:36 AM
i'm sorry i cannot send the money to you because it clearly states from escrow.com that i am being a victim of a fraudulent acts.

This message has been truncated
Reply, Reply All or Forward | More
Message Body
Hello,

Our only location/office address can be found in our signature.

Sincerely,

Erin Ochoa
Escrow.com
30318 Esperanza
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688

Toll Free 888-511-8600
International 949-635-3800

Message Body
Security Tips
We encourage our customers to use caution when conducting online transactions, even when using our escrow service. We only offer our escrow services at Escrow.com. You should make sure your browser shows the Escrow.com URL when logging in to your account. We are not affiliated with any other escrow service, regardless of what others may claim. Escrow.com will never provide payment instructions or tell you to ship merchandise via email. To avoid being deceived by fraudulent emails, you should log in to Escrow.com to verify information in any email received. Your Escrow.com password should be different from other passwords you use. Never share your password with anyone. Escrow.com will never ask you for your password in an email or over the phone. If you have concerns about the legitimacy of a transaction, or if you receive suspicious information that appears to conflict with other information you have received, please contact us immediately at: 888-511-8600 (US) or 1-949-635-3800 (internationally).
Click to reply all
heidi1
NewBorn

Re: is this fraud?

Postby lightfair » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:03 pm

Yes, it's 100% fraud.

It's not clear to me if you have already paid money to the "escrow agent" (which is the scammer himself or one of the associates).

escrow.com is a legitimate escrow company; I'm sure they are not involved in this.

You can post a few more details: For example, where you found the car and what was the story around it. If there is a website for the fake escrow company please post this as well so we can try to take it down.
lightfair
Master

Return to Escrow Fraud