Scammer's e-mail message to me...strong language

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Scammer's e-mail message to me...strong language

Postby JaxHot » Fri Nov 26, 2004 6:18 pm

I received 10 of these messages.

Message-Id: <20041126022457.855F5986AD@slimy.dreamhost.com> Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 18:24:57 -0800 (PST) Dear MR. SUCKER10, I'm *spamming* better the you. If you still try *spamming* my website down I'm *spamming* shit on your smart head. Never *spamming* push with a scammer/hacker/spamer. We are *spamming* better the you. Let me *spamming* ripp stupids like you before I get mad an start *spamming* your minds. I'm *spamming* drunk,high or smt that I got till here to write you an email. YOU *spamming* RETARD. WE ARE ALL BETTER THEN YOU COCKSUCKERS. STOP NOW. YOU BETTER LEAVE US MAKE OUR JOB. WE ARE NOT RIPPING PEOPLE BECAUSE WE ARE TOO RICH WE ARE DOING THIS BECAUSE WE NEED MONEY TO HAVE A FAMILY YOU STUPID *spammer*. ANYWAY FROM NOW ONE YOU WILL KNOW WHEN I'M RIPPING PEOPLE BECAUSE I GOT YOUR STUPID *spammer* EMAIL. STOP FIGHTING US. WE ARE TO MANY AND TOO GOOOD FOR IDIOTS LIKE YOU. LET ME SAY YOU A WORD: EVERY DAY A STUPID IS BORN YOU MUST FIND IT. THIS IS THE WORD THAT WORKS WITH US. IF YOU WANT TO ANSWER TO THIS EMAIL YOU HAVE TO AND ANSWER ON SOME FORUM AND I'LL TRY FIND IT. POST THE WORD "THEY HAVE OWNED ME" AND I'LL READ IT. TA KE CARE YOU STUPID *spammer*. THATS IT. REMEBER WE RE TO MANY.
JaxHot
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby peg » Fri Nov 26, 2004 6:55 pm

An Administrative Note:
Although the messae above has some, shall we say ODD references, to things like INTERCOURSE, CHICKEN LICKER, etc... That is because I have chosen to utilize the CENSOR capabilites on this forum. I think (with a little effort) you can still figure out the intent of the message, but atleast you will understand why it's a bit harder to read.

I must admit, however, even with the censored words, the english/grammer still seems that of a teenager who struggled through 4th grade.

Finally, to JaxHot and anyone else who tolerates (or even laughs at) these types of messages, I applaud your efforts and don't let them get you down. Keep up the good work and lets get them ALL shut down.

Paul
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Scammers's Email Messages-Strong Words-Weak Vocaluary

Postby Eric Brewster » Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:31 pm

:P Eric Brewster:
Hummmm JaxHot, send me the scammer's email address; I am sure that I would like to talk to the nitwit.........I believe he is one of our trusty 419 Nigerian friends. He or she may know of Caroline Kargbo of the Princess Kargbo Scam of the 6yrs longevity. He, and I am assuming from the talk that was in the censored message, may know a great deal of other scammers and scams that have come his way.

Apparently like all lonely and needy people, he needs a place to talk so why not let him talk and we can respond to him......then turn everything he says over to the authorities and he will help us close down the international escrow trade by his own words basically. :idea: :!: :wink:
Eric Brian Brewster
Eric Brewster
Adolescent

An Internet Scammers Translation-Layman Translation

Postby Eric Brewster » Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:03 pm

Eric Brewster:
Hummmmmm lets see if I can translate what this scammer means............
......? It may not be easy but lets see.

Scammer@Slimy: I am talking much more better than you are! If you still try messing with my website and talking about it, trying to shut it down; then I will find ***poop**** all about YOU ABOUT YOUR SMART HEAD! NEVER TRY DOWN TALKING OR PUSHING AROUND internet hackers/scammers or Spammers. WE CAN FIND MORE INFORMATION AND ARE BETTER VERSED IN IT THAN YOU CAN EVER BE! Let me be frank to tell you what I think of the Stupids like you, before I get mad and start messing with your mind. (The message goes on, any takers to finish my translation?)
Eric Brian Brewster
Eric Brewster
Adolescent

Return to Escrow Fraud