Eurowtrad.com one to watch out for!

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Eurowtrad.com one to watch out for!

Postby helixone » Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:45 am

I was duped into using this Escrow company whilst selling my Digital Camera, my story sounds like many others. I was approached by a client outside of Ebay, he was offering the asking price for the camera, but need it in a hurry as it was coming up to Christmas. I shipped the item and waited, everthing appeared to be normal, until I was due to recieve payment... and like many of you it has never turned up and nor will it.

So as far as I can see Escrow in any of its flavours will not be used by me again, and anyone that refuses to deal with you because you don't accept escrow needs to be informed why that is and if they see reason and are on the level i'm sure they will agree another form of transaction..

I have remembered the ebay ID of the person that ripped me off and I wanted to let everyone know he's one to watch out for "Paulbidpay" who is now trading in ebay France under "tryptique2" beware this seller check the Ebay user ID history, I sent my item to him on the 13th of December 2003

Anyone wishing to contact me is more than welcome to..

Helixone
helixone
NewBorn

Re: Finding user the ripped me off

Postby helixone » Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:57 am

Hi all,

I have tracked down the ebay user and I contacted them, after a couple of days they eamiled me back saying that yes it most likly was the right user name. but this was hijacked around that sort of time.

The trouble is the area is right to where I sent the parcel, but I can not confirm if this hijacking is true, anyone got any ideas?

Helixone
helixone
NewBorn

Postby peg » Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:03 pm

I would doubt the validity of the user (reporting to you). It might actually be the "Hijacker" him/herself, further trying to keep their Hijacked status. The best thing to do is report the user to eBay ( http://pages.ebay.com/help/contact_inline/index.html ). Let them handle it. They have steps to "Re-Validate" the user. Until that is done, they will likely suspend the user until such a time that they can be validated.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Paul
peg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Escrow Fraud