potential fraud

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

potential fraud

Postby skip56 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:08 am

Hello,
I live in spain
I was allmost in the proces of buying a used car whith spanish plates "situated" in northern Ireland .
The price was 20% below the averige , and the pictures on the internet looked good .
couldn't reach the seller on his phone , so mailed via the carsite where the ad was put on .
And got a long ( kind of standardized answer ) from a yahoo mailadres)
The whole story about the escrow to the shippingcompany (paying half of the mony ,and the 3 days of possible return of the car .
Then I wrote another mail asking for the chassisnr of the car and the registrationpapers .
they were send to me by mail . I have send the man my ID number /name and adress .
"so he could arange the shipping"
I wrote to him we have more ar less an agreement , but I want to speak to you on the phone first ,
He phoned me from an Uk phonenumber , and we more or less came to an agreement ,
Then I woke up in the middle of the night ( last night) and thought : this is not ok " .
then I found your website :

can somebody tell me if :
http://www.cargointertrans.byethost4.com/UK/about.html is a company that can be trusted ?
I don't think so

End of this week I will probably get a mail from this company to send half of the money for the car .
So I am as you could say " still in the proces " but not realy .
I feel very stupid that I already went this far , but then I I woke up last night in the middle of the night
and found your website
skip56
NewBorn

help from ROMANIA

Postby marian0102 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:28 am

Dear friend,

Don't send any money,EVERYTHING IS FAKE (car ad,shipping website combined with escrow) and PLEASE contact the police as soon as possible.

HE MUST BE STOPPED!

Please check http://pages.ebay.com/help/pay/escrow.html:

Ebay recommends:

International escrow services approved by eBay

For international transactions, eBay has approved the following escrow services:

www.eBay.au users: Escrow.com

www.eBay.it and www.eBay.es users: Escrow Europa

www.eBay.de users: iloxx Safe Trade

Don't hesitate to contact me before buying or renting online,i wanna help without any costs.I will add you to my friends list,you can add me too.

Glad i could help and have a nice day!
marian0102
Infant

Re: potential fraud

Postby lightfair » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:57 pm

skip56 wrote:Hello,
can somebody tell me if :
http://www.cargointertrans.byethost4.com/UK/about.html is a company that can be trusted ?

No, it can't be trusted. I've already sent a report to the hoster; with a bit of luck it will be gone in a couple of hours.

Please post the name and email address the scammer had been using; and if they present you another site you may post this here, too.
lightfair
Master

Postby lii » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:11 pm

I have to send also my experience that happend to me this week and unfortunately i already paid the money.
They pretend to send an apple mac Retina via this fake shipping company. we have to spread these information to all scamerwarners website.

Please Be careful of these emails:

electronica.barata.espana@gmail.com

protection-transport@europe.com

this so called protection-transport pretend to be a third part shipping agency and it will write you the following message:

"Protect Transport Delivery,

Protect- Transport Delivery reduces risks associated with Internet transactions by acting as a licensed,trusted,neutral third party for on-line transactions. The seller leaves the merchandise into Protect- Transport Delivery custody. The merchandise will remain in Protect- Transport Delivery custody until the buyer provides the payment informations to Protect- Transport Delivery. The payment will be made through a bank Transfer Service. Once the funds are verified by Protect- Transport Delivery , the merchandise will be send to the buyer. Once the buyer receives the merchandise, the payment informations will be released to the seller only if th e buyer is completely satisfied with the merchandise. If the buyer will not be sati sfied with the merchandise, Protect- Transport Delivery will send the merchandise back to the seller. "
The payment must be done through Bank Account service.

Please make the Bank Account payment in Euro to:

NAME : Protection-Transport
Bank Name: La Caixa
IBAN:ES9621004529712100366000
SWIFT Code: CAIXESBBXXX
Adress: Federico Molina Nr 32
City: Huelva
Postal Code:21008

INPORTANT
After you will make the payment please reply to this email and send us the copy from your bank . After your order will be processed please wait until you will receive the package(Usually in 2 working day) and reply us with the confirmation that you got the merchendise so we can release the money to the seller. If you not order this please inform us.
Suppliers won’t get the money until the product is in the customers hand. You need to check merchandise very carefully when you receive it.
lii
NewBorn

Postby lii » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:31 pm

the name of the fake shipping company is preotection-transport
protection transport.com
lii
NewBorn

help from ROMANIA

Postby marian0102 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:03 pm

Dear friend,

Ask before sending any money,tell you friends and relatives and money will be saved!
marian0102
Infant

Return to Escrow Fraud