Fraude flipper pinball Addams Family

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Fraude flipper pinball Addams Family

Postby LuckyLuke » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:29 pm

Hi all,

Saw an add on Vivastreet re very popular flipper or pinball machine Addams Family:
http://jeux-jouets.vivastreet.com/figurines+pessac-33600/flipper-pinball-addams-family/72635595?login_email=armand.boileau%40voila.fr&utm_source=anonymous_email&utm_medium=email&utm_term=ad_view&utm_campaign=vivamail&utm_content=voila.fr

Everything looks genuine, pics, etc.
Same experience as others here: sent an email, was contacted back by someone from Dublin Ireland:

"Bonjour,
Premierement, j'habite en Dublin Ireland. Le raison pour lequel j'ai poste l'annonce dans cet site Web est pour augmenter les chances de vendre et pour trouver plusieurs consommateurs partout dans le monde, non seulement dans ma région.
Localement ne serait pas efficace.Si vous êtes toujours intéressé d'acheter, Je peut établi une livraison à votre location, bien sûr sans frais.
Je vous remercie."

Changed my emails to english, always had quick and decent replies.

Contact proposed to work with "shiping company" www.blexp.com .
Also gave me his (fake) "contact details":

Tyler Stothard
25 Dolphin Rd
Crumlin, Dublin 12, Ireland

Started to check out the website...looks nice, but for example no telephone number is mentioned, no address/location, etc... Looked for people with experiences with this company and could not find one. Finally, googled the "founder's name": Mark Lavadjian ... BINGO... only fraud reports linked to this name. Luckily, "they" keep using this same name in their fake sites...

Transaction is still ongoing, and they will come back to me tomorrow... will play along a bit further and see what it leads to.
Unbelievable that police etc. cannot or won't do anything against these criminals...

So: watch out for any of the names/company/addresses/ads/numbers mentioned above or your money is gone...

Keep safe,
Luke
LuckyLuke
NewBorn

Re: Fraude flipper pinball Addams Family

Postby lightfair » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:45 am

Hello,

thanks for posting this; you are of course correct that this is fraud.

I've added the site to our database.
lightfair
Master

Re: Fraude flipper pinball Addams Family

Postby hansruf » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:12 pm

Hello

I had the same experience with Tyler Stothard.
This time, the transport company was named: WH Express Freights www.whexp.com and is not anymore on the net.
The SFr. 1600.- are on there London account and of course a lost for me!

He picked up a Swiss advert somehow and told me, he was leafing Switzerland, but still able to make the deal from Ireland, using a trusty company. So I pay to this company, after I had a professional contract singed, with all details. This company WH Express Freights, had a very professional homepage with tracking system, also shown on a map, where the delivery will go, see http://www.whexp.com/tracking.php?tr=WH13908294268SW if it still works.

If somebody can help, thanks in advance and best regards from Switzerland
Hans
hansruf
NewBorn

help from ROMANIA

Postby marian0102 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:52 pm

Dear Hans,

CONTACT THE POLICE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND MAYBE YOU WILL GET YOU FUNDS BACK AND CALL WESTERN UNION,MAYBE THEY DIDN`T PICK UP THE FUNDS YET!!!
marian0102
Infant

Return to Escrow Fraud