Is this a legitim site Transcargo Express???

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Is this a legitim site Transcargo Express???

Postby andreispc » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:14 am

Hello,
I am in a deal with a person from UK, and he want to send me the goods by ajcargo-express.com, i need to send the money to this company (A & J Haulage LTD
Company Registration Number: 03895278) and i want to know if this is a fake or not.
If somebody know something about this company please help me.
Thank you.
andreispc
NewBorn

Re: Is this a legitim site Transcargo Express???

Postby lightfair » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:47 pm

Hello,

it's fake. And so is the "seller" you're in contact with.

Please post a few more details, especially the name and email address the "seller" (which is the scammer himself) is using.
lightfair
Master

Postby andreispc » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:20 pm

Hy,
Thank you for the answer. You can find below more information about the deal:
Seller: stracke anette, passport nr: 624175236, annette stracke <annette.stracke68@gmail.com>, phone nr : 00447424735208.
The company who arrange the deal : A & J Haulage Limited, Company Registration Number: 03895278. Tha company was registered in 1999, but the strange is that a pretty large "transcargo" company is a company withouth VAT number.
Below is the electronic invoice what i receiwe.

Welcome to AjCargo - Express Ltd. Our company reduces risks associated with Internet transactions by acting as a licensed, trusted, neutral third party for on line transactions. The Seller leaves the machine into AjCargo - Express custody. The vehicle will remain in AjCargo - Express custody until the Buyer provides the payment of EURO 4200 to AjCargo - Express. The payment must be made through bank transfer to our bank account. Once the funds are verified by AjCargo - Express, the machine will be delivered to the Buyer. Once the Buyer receives the vehicle and try it for 10 days, the payment will be released to the Seller only if the Buyer is completely satisfied with the machine. If the Buyer will not be satisfied with the machine, AjCargo - Express will deliver the machine back to the Seller at the Seller's expense.

You can check the status of your package 24 hours per day on our official web site: www.ajcargo-express.com
Please verify the status of your transaction using the tracking number provided bellow:

Details for tracking number: XPR740609638 (eligible for the Third Party Buyer Protection Program )

Vehicle Details
Make: JCB Date sent: 13-06-2013
Model: LEWIS BADGER Status of inspection: Very Good
Year: 2003 Declared value: EURO 4200
Down payment: EURO 4200
City: Bristol City: Cristuru Secuiesc
State: Bristol Zip : 535400
Zip: BS5 6XY
Status
The machine is: In Custody

The 3RD Party transactions 5 easy steps:

Step 1: Buyer and Seller Agree to Terms
Both parties agree to terms of the transaction, which includes a description of the vehicle and the sale price. The vehicle is placed in our custody by the Seller.
Step 2: Buyer Sends Payment to our bank account
The Buyer submits the payment selecting bank transfer. Our agency verify the payment.
Processing time for the payment is 24 - 48 hours.
Step 3: We ship the vehicle to the Buyer .
Step 4: Buyer receives the vehicle.
The Buyer has 10 days for inspecting the vehicle and the option to accept or to reject.
Step 5 : If the Buyer is not satisfied, he must notify our agency of company problems with the vehicle before the end of the inspection period. A solution to most problems can usually be negotiated between the Buyer and the Seller. If this is not possible, the Buyer must return the vehicle to the Seller (at Seller`s cost) using the method in which the vehicle was shipped to the Buyer and the EURO 4200 is returned to the Buyer.
The payment (EURO 4200) must be made to our bank account:

Account Holder: Cargo - Express Ltd P.U.
Address: Clive St, Bolton, Lancashire, BL1 1ET, United Kingdom
Bank Name: Barclays Bank Plc
Bank Sort Code: 20-54-58
Bank Account No: 83102998
Bank IBAN: GB06 BARC 2054 5883 1029 98
Bank Swift Code: BARCGB22

Through this e-mail we have the pleasure to inform you that the vehicle has been left in our custody.
The Payment Information that you need to send to us are: bank transfer scanned receipt.
The Seller is unable to receive any information regarding the payment data.
This action is restricted by a mutual agreement between the Seller and AjCargo - Express.
Please send us the payment information or any other questions at this email address: support@ajcargo-express.com
andreispc
NewBorn

Postby Swoosh983 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:49 pm

I am also in contact with the same seller named Annette Stracke.

How sure are you that this is fraud? It is strange that the seller contacted me with three different e-mail addresses so far. I really want to be sure before making any money transfer.

Thanks for all your answers.
Swoosh983
NewBorn

Postby lightfair » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:54 am

Swoosh983 wrote:I am also in contact with the same seller named Annette Stracke.

How sure are you that this is fraud?

100% sure.

Swoosh983 wrote:It is strange that the seller contacted me with three different e-mail addresses so far. I really want to be sure before making any money transfer.

The site belongs to this "family": http://escrow-fraud.com/index.php?page= ... &layout=63

Here's another "live" example: http://wgexpres.com/uk/
lightfair
Master

Postby dawidwlodarski » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:22 pm

Hi,

I`m from Poland, and I have a deal with Anette Stracke.
I send a payment, but the machine not delivery to me.
What I should be do?
This is for me very much of cash.
Please HELP.
dawidwlodarski
NewBorn

Postby dawidwlodarski » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:25 pm

Much information about my deal:

Welcome to AjCargo - Express Ltd. Our company reduces risks associated with Internet transactions by acting as a licensed, trusted, neutral third party for on line transactions. The Seller leaves the machine into AjCargo - Express custody. The vehicle will remain in AjCargo - Express custody until the Buyer provides the payment of EURO 2600 to AjCargo - Express. The payment must be made through bank transfer to our bank account. Once the funds are verified by AjCargo - Express, the machine will be delivered to the Buyer. Once the Buyer receives the vehicle and try it for 10 days, the payment will be released to the Seller only if the Buyer is completely satisfied with the machine. If the Buyer will not be satisfied with the machine, AjCargo - Express will deliver the machine back to the Seller at the Seller's expense.

You can check the status of your package 24 hours per day on our official web site: www.ajcargo-express.com

Please verify the status of your transaction using the tracking number provided bellow:

Details for tracking number: E740609636 (eligible for the Third Party Buyer Protection Program )

Vehicle Details
Make: Yanmar Date sent: 13-06-2013
Model: VIO17 Status of inspection: Very Good
Year: 2012 Declared value: EURO 2600
Down payment: EURO 2600
Origin Destination
Sender: Annette Stracke Receiver: Dawid Włodarski
Address: 155 Glenfrome Road Address: XXXXXXXX
City: Bristol City: XXXXXXXXXXXX
State: Bristol Zip : XX-XXX
Zip: BS5 6XY
Status
The machine is: In Custody

The 3RD Party transactions 5 easy steps:

Step 1: Buyer and Seller Agree to Terms
Both parties agree to terms of the transaction, which includes a description of the vehicle and the sale price. The vehicle is placed in our custody by the Seller.
Step 2: Buyer Sends Payment to our bank account
The Buyer submits the payment selecting bank transfer. Our agency verify the payment.
Processing time for the payment is 24 - 48 hours.
Step 3: We ship the vehicle to the Buyer .
Step 4: Buyer receives the vehicle.
The Buyer has 10 days for inspecting the vehicle and the option to accept or to reject.
Step 5 : If the Buyer is not satisfied, he must notify our agency of company problems with the vehicle before the end of the inspection period. A solution to most problems can usually be negotiated between the Buyer and the Seller. If this is not possible, the Buyer must return the vehicle to the Seller (at Seller`s cost) using the method in which the vehicle was shipped to the Buyer and the EURO 2600 is returned to the Buyer.

The payment (EURO 2600) must be made to our bank account:

Account Holder: Cargo - Express Ltd P.U.
Address: Clive St, Bolton, Lancashire, BL1 1ET, United Kingdom
Bank Name: Barclays Bank Plc
Bank Sort Code: 20-54-58
Bank Account No: 83102998
Bank IBAN: GB06 BARC 2054 5883 1029 98
Bank Swift Code: BARCGB22

Through this e-mail we have the pleasure to inform you that the vehicle has been left in our custody.
The Payment Information that you need to send to us are: bank transfer scanned receipt.
The Seller is unable to receive any information regarding the payment data.
This action is restricted by a mutual agreement between the Seller and AjCargo - Express.
Please send us the payment information or any other questions at this email address: support@ajcargo-express.com

I make payment, what I must do now, to recive the payment back.
Help, please.
dawidwlodarski
NewBorn

Postby lightfair » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:35 pm

dawidwlodarski wrote:Hi,

I`m from Poland, and I have a deal with Anette Stracke.
I send a payment, but the machine not delivery to me.
What I should be do?

You need to file a police report; and you should contact your bank immediately. However in most cases the money has already been withdrawn from the receiving account. So the chances to get the money back at all are very small.
I'd probably follow those steps:

- file police report
- show copy of police report to your own bank and have them try to reverse the transfer
- if that fails have your bank contact the receiving bank and explain them the situation; possibly then the receiving bank will "lock" the account or at least limit withdrawals

Make sure that everyone (police, your bank, receiving bank) understands that this is internationally operating organized crime; the perpetrators often are from Romania.
lightfair
Master

Return to Escrow Fraud