Escrow Fraud - Trailer

Have you been frauded at at an Online Escrow Site? Put your story, questions and comments here!
Click Here to return to escrow-fraud page

Moderators: georg, suziecue, JaxHot

Escrow Fraud - Trailer

Postby badcyn » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:54 am

Please see below:
I gave out my name, address and phone number...wish I had not but gave nothing else...should have known to good to be true.
Hi,
Thank you for being interested in my 2012 Shadow Trailer Select TLT - 3 Horse Aluminum Silver/Black. The trailer is in immaculate condition, rust free, no damages, the title is under my name, free of any liens or loans on it. Everything looks like pictures show's. I am selling it at this price ($2,800) because I just finished my divorce and owned this trailer, Is not needed so I decide to sell it, Right now I've come back and moved into my new house in London United Kingdom (my place of birth) starting a new career. The trailer is still in the states. I want this transaction to go smoothly enough as I got a new job and I'm working 12 hours a day and I have little time at my disposal.

For more pictures with the trailer please go to: http://imgur.com/bvF9B,u6UcH,VXKpE,TgSv ... cFfK,7iD6q

Thank you and If you are interested get back to me on this email address.
Regards!

Next request from seller

Alice Abbot <alice_abbot@yahoo.com>

To:

Date:

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 5:22 pm

Hello,

Thank you for your reply, I will answer to your inquires but first please give me a little time to explain you the process of this transaction.

As I told you in my first email, I'm recently divorced, I just got a new job and moved to United Kingdom. Before leaving I've made a contract with World Express LTD to handle my transaction,If you are not familiar with World Express LTD please go towww.worldiexpress.com (Buyer Protection Guaranteed). The trailer is located in Shreveport LA, at the shipping company, ready to be delivered.

The trailer will arrive at your address in 2-3 working days. The shipping cost is included in the total price of the trailer! You will have 5 days return-policy to test and inspect the trailer prior to make any final purchase.

World Express LTD will store the payment until the shipment is delivered and confirmed. So I won't receive any money until you will receive and inspect the trailer.

If you agree with this transaction I will need the following details (with no further obligations) from you to proceed forward:

- Your Full Name

- Your Shipping Address

- Your Phone Number - Required by the Shipping company (They will call you with delivery/pickup instructions 1 day prior to arrival of parcel).

I need this information to file a case at World Express LTD and they will contact you with all details and instructions you need regarding shipping and payment procedure and also to see that We are covered by them and that I am legit seller.

Your sincerity, understanding and cooperation will be highly appreciated

Waiting your email with the requested details.

Regards!

Beware!
badcyn
NewBorn

Return to Escrow Fraud